2018 Pacific Northwest Raptor Rally - Page 5 - Yamaha Raptor Forum
 54Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 61 (permalink) Old 02-21-2018, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!

Garage
Raptor Rally 2018 had an exclusive line of apparel created FOR PRE-SALE!
Filter

PRE-SALE Raptor Rally 2018 Men's Tee
$ 15.00

Pre-Sale Raptor Rally 2018 Full Zip Up Hoodie
$ 28.00

PRE-SALE Raptor Rally 2018 Women's Tee
$ 15.00

PRE-SALE Raptor Rally 2018 Pullover Hoodie
$ 24.00

Go to the facebook page to view and pre-order. Watch for a update on tall sizes.
morphrider likes this.

'19 Can-Am X3, RS Turbo, 172 HP, 1300x15 STU #2 paddle, Tribute front, DynaTec controller, cat delete, GTP blow off valve, custom flame wrap, Bent Metal windshield, Blazer wiper, rear window, 48in LED light bar, 14in LED light bar, GTP LED side lights, S3 shock tower brace, aluminum rear pull plate, 5K Badlands winch, dual batteries, 5ft lighted whips, Rugged radio and intercom, interior lights, rock lights, chase lights, over $200 additional switches, YES, street legal with dirt tires.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-05-2018, 11:41 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZPERADO View Post
Raptor Rally 2018 had an exclusive line of apparel created FOR PRE-SALE!
Filter

PRE-SALE Raptor Rally 2018 Men's Tee
$ 15.00

Pre-Sale Raptor Rally 2018 Full Zip Up Hoodie
$ 28.00

PRE-SALE Raptor Rally 2018 Women's Tee
$ 15.00

PRE-SALE Raptor Rally 2018 Pullover Hoodie
$ 24.00

Go to the facebook page to view and pre-order. Watch for a update on tall sizes.
Get your pre-order in for shirts before it's to late. Pick up at the rally or shipping is available for those not able to attend. We can ship to other states for those who a piece of the rally. If you would want a shirt from Sturgis or Glamis, why not get one from the greatest Raptor Rally. Go to facebook at North West Raptor Rally for size, color and more information.

If you haven't gotten your campsite there's still room at Triangle Road.

'19 Can-Am X3, RS Turbo, 172 HP, 1300x15 STU #2 paddle, Tribute front, DynaTec controller, cat delete, GTP blow off valve, custom flame wrap, Bent Metal windshield, Blazer wiper, rear window, 48in LED light bar, 14in LED light bar, GTP LED side lights, S3 shock tower brace, aluminum rear pull plate, 5K Badlands winch, dual batteries, 5ft lighted whips, Rugged radio and intercom, interior lights, rock lights, chase lights, over $200 additional switches, YES, street legal with dirt tires.
post #43 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 12:18 PM

Garage
Hey Dez, how do we do the shipping option? I don't want to wait until the rally for a hoodie lol.

Did you end up getting taken care of at Les Schwab's while you were in town?

post #44 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 01:53 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bow Commander View Post
Hey Dez, how do we do the shipping option? I don't want to wait until the rally for a hoodie lol.

Did you end up getting taken care of at Les Schwab's while you were in town?
Go on the Face Book website and Tim Karlan can take care of you. If for any reason you have trouble, let me know I'll take care of you.

Yes, tires worked out good. They told me your friend wasn't there any more.
Bow Commander likes this.

post #45 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 06:33 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Tim Karlan says the Silk screener is going to make 1 pass. I will be bringing the shirts and hoodies with me to the rally. I will probably get the order a week or so ahead of the event. I could try to ship out stuff, but all in all it will ship after the event. We will be looking at how many extra to order and bring. We can sell them and use for the raffle. After the event we can ship what was not picked up.
Bow Commander likes this.

post #46 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-22-2018, 01:28 AM Thread Starter

Garage
April 30 is the last day to order shirts. Do it now as the price will be higher at the rally, with limited selection. 57 days till the rally, who's ready?

post #47 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-26-2018, 03:22 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Times running out fast, Plans are finalized, "T" shirts should be preordered, still space available at Triangle Road, information at group site "D", and extra days should be reserved in advance.

Just a side note... Oregon Coast Powersports (OCP) run by Roni and Jeff Schrick caught fire and was completely destroyed. They are OK and trying to set up in a warehouse close by. There is a "Go Fund Me" set up if anyone wants to donate.

post #48 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-26-2018, 04:24 PM

Garage
Sucks to hear a business go down like that, best of luck to them and glad they are OK
DEZPERADO likes this.

[U]2006 raptor 700

DMC Force 4's, FCI W/box, Dynatek Fusion,
CP 11:1 piston, BaMotorsports porting, HC3
RacersEdge +3TB
YFZ 450 fronts & reworked rear by JOGACA
Trailtech 1 1/8 xbar w/vapor dash & Vapor installed
ODI Rogue grips & ASV pro pack levers
Fastway steering stabilizer
68HP 49TQ

PM me if you need service manuals
post #49 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-27-2018, 06:02 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphrider View Post
Sucks to hear a business go down like that, best of luck to them and glad they are OK
It was was a bad fire at OCP, lots of race fuel, oil, welding tanks, etc. He ran the shop, she ran the parts so they're both out of work. They have support from all their customers and will rebuild.
morphrider likes this.

post #50 of 61 (permalink) Old 04-24-2018, 01:23 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZPERADO View Post
April 30 is the last day to order shirts. Do it now as the price will be higher at the rally, with limited selection. 57 days till the rally, who's ready?
I've been lax with updates. Less then a month away.

Time to order 'T' shirts and hoodies before the April 30th deadline.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode