PA,NJ,DE """ Roll Call"" Time to RIDE!! - Yamaha Raptor Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 07:14 PM Thread Starter

Talking PA,NJ,DE """ Roll Call"" Time to RIDE!!

Calling all PA, NJ and DE riders.

If you are looking for TRAILS and Crazy Hill Climbs Hazleton is where itís at. A groups of guys and I are going up next Saturday April 4th. We are meeting up at the Cheltenham Mall around 7am (two hour ride from Philly) sharp. We will be meeting up with a local guy and his crew around 10am to hit the trails. And check this out this is a legal ride. No 50 (police for those who don't know what 50 means) and no fees to pay!!

Note: There are a number of riders going up with trailers and pick up so, let try to pair up as much as possible to save on gas.

To see some of the trails and hill climbs go to You Tube a type in Hazleton Hill Climbs.

PM me if you are looking to go.

And keep this in mind we are looking to do trips like this once a month (St Clair, Hatfield Mc Cory, B more, and more) it's time to get out of Philly and NJ!

Date: April 4th
Time: 7am
Meeting location: Cheltenham Mall
Riding location: Hazleton Pa
Directions: I post them shortly.

Ride hard and be safe

06 SE 700 -10in yellow/Black rear and front beed locks -Pro Taper bars -YFZ front shocks -DG nerf bars and heal guards - AC grab bars - EHS racing lid-Stage 1 Hot Cams- Trinity full exhust - Trinity EFI -DG front bumper - Jet Black power coated fram, and still adding. This is one bad axx (watch your mouth) bike! 4real!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-27-2009, 02:35 PM

sounds liek a plan. in in central nj and went there a few times. since its so big i bet we could get lost very easy. check it out on goolge maps. thats how i got familiarized with it.
post up the directions please. or a valid address so we/others can get an idea of the final destination.

09 700r: powered by the flux capacitor,nuff said.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-28-2009, 09:15 PM Thread Starter

This is why I ride with a local guy up there. he knows those trails like the back of his hand. I'll PM you the directions by the middle of next week if your thinking about going.

06 SE 700 -10in yellow/Black rear and front beed locks -Pro Taper bars -YFZ front shocks -DG nerf bars and heal guards - AC grab bars - EHS racing lid-Stage 1 Hot Cams- Trinity full exhust - Trinity EFI -DG front bumper - Jet Black power coated fram, and still adding. This is one bad axx (watch your mouth) bike! 4real!

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-29-2009, 03:59 PM

ok, im ready to go already. i got off from work and all.last year was fun there.

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-01-2009, 03:15 PM

Question Update

whats the update? how many people are in?
i want to be ready and plan this out so there is no last minute things to have ready.
is it still on?its a 2.5 hour drive for us, so we would need to leave here at 4:30 am to be there for 7am like you mentioned above.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-03-2009, 08:10 PM Thread Starter

I sent you a PM Superman23

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode