Florida Riders Contact list - Page 3 - Yamaha Raptor Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 01:55 PM
ANT

Will be heading out to LaBelle this sunday the 9th of January. Anyone interested in meeting me out there? There is sure to be alot of peeps riding and racing.

777 White Rappy
Barkers Big Bores
PCIII
12:5:1 (CP)
105.5 Bore
HDD 5150 Cam
+2 Valves
54mm TB
+5mm HR
Cuervo Racing Head
Dynatek
Spark Plug Mod
Non-Oring Chain
JJ&A Play Axle
VP U4.4 Oxy Fuel

DYNO RESULTS:
HP = 87
TQ = 61

I want to thank Daniel (DL700) For his support and excellent service in helping me with my build.

DYNO Tuned by Ray at Performance ATV of Miami (305-235-3880)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 85 (permalink) Old 02-26-2011, 06:26 PM
From The Stix 2 Da Brix

Location: Live in Cincinnati Ohio but often found in north central Florida a lot during winter.
Come ride with us
It's gonna be fun tell your buddies

07-700(686) based 778cc Cuervo Racing, +2 extreme port Cuervo head port and a Cuervo/HDD5050 cam, 14:1CP piston,105.5 bore, +5 stroke, WK54mm TB, Denso injector, dynatek programable ignition, old pc5, DMC Force 4 pipes. Tuned by Eric at EHS Racing, 87 HP 64 FT.LBS TQ. To me it's the ultimate trail quad if you love the edge of control and dodging trees at 75-80mph!!!
post #23 of 85 (permalink) Old 02-26-2011, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANT View Post
Will be heading out to LaBelle this sunday the 9th of January. Anyone interested in meeting me out there? There is sure to be alot of peeps riding and racing.
Where is this place located? can you give me the details on this place? Thanks..

post #24 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-02-2011, 04:35 PM
ANT

I will be at DIRTY FOOTE on March 19th with a group of guys from Miami and Chris, anyone interested in meeting up there.

777 White Rappy
Barkers Big Bores
PCIII
12:5:1 (CP)
105.5 Bore
HDD 5150 Cam
+2 Valves
54mm TB
+5mm HR
Cuervo Racing Head
Dynatek
Spark Plug Mod
Non-Oring Chain
JJ&A Play Axle
VP U4.4 Oxy Fuel

DYNO RESULTS:
HP = 87
TQ = 61

I want to thank Daniel (DL700) For his support and excellent service in helping me with my build.

DYNO Tuned by Ray at Performance ATV of Miami (305-235-3880)
post #25 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-03-2011, 12:52 AM

Edited: No longer live in FL.

Ride safe and enjoy the weather down there everyone!

Full DG exhaust
Douglas Beadlock rims w/Holeshot HD's
K&N filter- 4"x5" hole with no snorkel
Dr.D's Reverse Relocater
No PB-sensor
AC Racing nerfs
DJ stage 2 jet kit Using N/A jets
Extended fuel screws
UPP Racing intake boots with heavy duty hose clamps
YFZ 450 shocks
Stage 1 hot cam

Last edited by ruffnready; 07-14-2011 at 10:29 AM.
post #26 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-03-2011, 01:11 AM
From The Stix 2 Da Brix

Location: Live in Cincinnati Ohio but often found in north central Florida a lot during winter.
I'll be aound the daytona area I live in Cincinnati Ohio but I'm gonna try and make the Dirtyfoot ride with Chris and ANT the 19th it's in central Florida it's pretty fun place

07-700(686) based 778cc Cuervo Racing, +2 extreme port Cuervo head port and a Cuervo/HDD5050 cam, 14:1CP piston,105.5 bore, +5 stroke, WK54mm TB, Denso injector, dynatek programable ignition, old pc5, DMC Force 4 pipes. Tuned by Eric at EHS Racing, 87 HP 64 FT.LBS TQ. To me it's the ultimate trail quad if you love the edge of control and dodging trees at 75-80mph!!!
post #27 of 85 (permalink) Old 04-26-2011, 03:34 PM
From The Stix 2 Da Brix

Memorial Day Weekend event

Good Afternoon
We wanted to take a moment and go over some exciting updates that are happening at Dirty Foot Adventures. *As you know we are always trying to adapt to our members needs/wants. *Our goal is to be the “Disney Land” of Off Road Motorsports in Florida. *
We have/are adding several things at the park:
RV Storage
ATV/Dirt bike/UTV Storage
ATV/Dirt Bike Rental Program
Ability to pay with Credit Cards
Exclusive VIP Camping Area w/ RV Hook Ups
As of this weekend we will start our RV and Off-road Vehicle Storage Program.* If you would like to leave your RV at our park and not have to tow it back to your storage yard please contact us. *Our monthly rate for you to store your RV with us is $60 per month. *We do not care if you store your ATV/Dirt Bike inside your RV the rate will still be the same.* Should you decide to store your Off-road Vehicle with us the rates are: Dirt Bike $35 per month, ATV $50 per month and UTV $75 per month. *Please know that your off-road vehicle will be stored in a weather protected room.* We will provide a way to clean and maintain your vehicle prior to putting it into storage. *We will also be discounting the “Week Day” entry fee for our storage customers. *You will receive $5 off your daily entry fee Monday through Friday (once we open during the week of course).*
We are moving forward with an Off-road Rental Fleet.* It is our intention to purchase several ATV’s and Dirt Bikes. *We plan on having Sport Quads, 4x2 Utility Quads and Trail Dirt Bikes in the fleet. *Currently we own a Honda Recon 250 and will be adding to the fleet VERY shortly. *Please feel free to contact us regarding the program.* We will start advertising the rates on our website shortly. *We will have a daily and weekend rate.
Some of you already know that we have started accepting Credit Cards. *We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.* No more need to carry cash if you do not wish to!
If you want to get out of the tent and into a cozy bed please contact us about our Exclusive Camping Area!* We also have 3-50amp RV connections available that will be rented on a first come reservation. *You will be camping out in the “Trails” with electric and water connections. *Unfortunately we do not have sewage connections though, just water and electric. *With the cost of fuel sky rocketing this is your answer to saving money. *The fees for the connections are $30 per night or $50 for the weekend. *Should it be a holiday (extended weekend) weekend the cost for the weekend will be $75. *Please contact us to make your reservation.
Our next holiday weekend is Memorial Weekend.* There will be so much to do that weekend. *We will have a Potluck Dinner on Friday, Races and Poker Run on Saturday, Drag Racing and Zip line Contest on Sunday and a Scavenger Hunt with 1000’s of dollars in Prizes on Monday.
The races on Saturday will be Mud Races, Dueling Barrel Races, Dueling Slalom Races and longest wheelie contest. *These will all be $5 to enter and 50/50 payback. The poker run will start later in the day on Saturday.* It will have a twist to it so make sure you attend. We will have our drag races Sunday Morning and follow it up with a Zip Line Freestyle Contest.* The zip line contest will be no charge to enter.
Our Scavenger Hunt on Monday will be free to enter.* You will be out on the trails searching for items. *We have multiple dealerships that have stepped up and donated various items such as gloves, goggles, gift cards, riding socks etc. *We will also be giving away weekend, monthly and YEARLY memberships.* We will be limiting the prizes to one per person.
Please note that the membership fees are a little different for Memorial Weekend. *They are:
If you enter the gates on Friday or Saturday (gets you through the entire weekend) - $30 per person for adults $15 for children ages 6-12
If you enter the gates on Sunday (allows you Sunday and Monday)**************************** *$20 per person for adults $10 for children ages 6-12
If you enter the gates on Monday (allows you there only on Monday)************************* $15 per person for adults $* 8 for children ages 6-12
Do not forget that we have drag races this weekend!!!* We have some new members claiming they will take the track record this weekend…………………
Thank you for your attention through this long email.* We hope to see you at the park soon!

post #28 of 85 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 03:15 PM

I'm in Tampa Bay area and always looking for somewhere different to ride...looking for trails and dirt.......tired of the sand...LOL....usually go to Croom & Rancho and couple local little spots ...small areas.....ready most week ends
post #29 of 85 (permalink) Old 05-03-2011, 04:35 PM

Im in Jacksonville, fl looking for places and people to ride with
post #30 of 85 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 12:20 PM

Lost 2 riding buddies...looking for new places and new friends to ride with...in Tampa Bay area....Can't even go to Croom now as they wouldn't let me enter with 50" wide raptor..suppose to be 45" or under and no more than 55" wheelbase...BS...
Guess I will go to Rancho tomorrow....anyone elese goin or go there ??

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode