WHAT DID U DO TO YOUR 700r TODAY?! for the day to day stuff - Page 629 - Yamaha Raptor Forum
 1121Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #6281 of 6290 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 07:13 PM

Clutch

I spent at least 2 hours trying to remove the clutch cover gasket material from my bike. What a special day. Now I am on the couch with a back ache.
Alamo likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6282 of 6290 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 08:18 PM
D13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team 2 gils View Post
I spent at least 2 hours trying to remove the clutch cover gasket material from my bike. What a special day. Now I am on the couch with a back ache.
You should give that back ache a beer.

Ehh….
post #6283 of 6290 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 12:02 AM

Talking

Reinstalled grips using hairspray
post #6284 of 6290 (permalink) Old 11-02-2019, 06:48 AM

Garage
washed my baby
morphrider likes this.
post #6285 of 6290 (permalink) Old 11-10-2019, 10:18 PM

Took it out for some Desert riding..
That's my Daughter's first time riding my quad...

Great times

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
morphrider, ian77 and Alamo like this.
post #6286 of 6290 (permalink) Old 11-13-2019, 12:17 PM

Played around with a few parts here and there and debated on how much longer it’s going to take me to finally finish this lil monster.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1FA91B36-EC7A-4F80-B2BB-E74AB280CEBE_1573665422299.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	133617  
ian77 and Alamo like this.

07 Raptor 700R SE

11:1 CP Piston
DASA dual exhaust
FCI intake w/UNI
PC5
+2.25 Houser Long Travel A-Arms
Dominator II Axle +5
Motowoz Long Travel Triple Rate Shocks
10" KC Hilite LED bar
ASV Levers
ODI Locking Grips
Maxxis RAZR 2's
post #6287 of 6290 (permalink) Old 12-06-2019, 08:52 AM

Cycra T2 handguard clamps actually fit the ProTaper Evo. Crazy how hard it was to find clamps that fit those bars. Just realized I didn’t take a picture of the clamp, but the hand guards. Whoops.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	64E50A57-DF2D-4798-9764-D075D21A898B_1575640314827.jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	350.2 KB
ID:	133673  

2016 Yamaha Raptor 700 | GYTR A-Arm Skid Plates | GYTR Chassis Skid Plate | GYTR Swing Arm Skid Plate | GYTR Black Nerf Bars | 700R front shocks | Works Connection clutch lever | ProTaper Evo bars | TrailTech Vapor
post #6288 of 6290 (permalink) Old 12-06-2019, 12:16 PM
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX RAPTOR View Post
Played around with a few parts here and there and debated on how much longer it’s going to take me to finally finish this lil monster.

I was looking at some old posts and saw your picture and I noticed your braking may be one sided, and pull to the left. And, I don't have a Raptor to look at, but I believe you spindles are on the wrong side. I think the calipers should mount on the backside instead of in front. It may not make a difference in handling but it puts your calipers and hoses in front where they could be damaged by rocks or brush.

I may be wrong as I've been wrong before, once!
4stroker4life likes this.

'19 Can-Am X3, RS Turbo, 172 HP, 1300x15 STU #2 paddle, Tribute front, DynaTec controller, cat delete, GTP blow off valve, custom flame wrap, Bent Metal windshield, Blazer wiper, rear window, 48in LED light bar, 14in LED light bar, GTP LED side lights, S3 shock tower brace, aluminum rear pull plate, 5K Badlands winch, dual batteries, 5ft lighted whips, Rugged radio and intercom, interior lights, rock lights, chase lights, over $200 additional switches, YES, street legal with dirt tires.
post #6289 of 6290 (permalink) Old 12-06-2019, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZPERADO View Post
I was looking at some old posts and saw your picture and I noticed your braking may be one sided, and pull to the left. And, I don't have a Raptor to look at, but I believe you spindles are on the wrong side. I think the calipers should mount on the backside instead of in front. It may not make a difference in handling but it puts your calipers and hoses in front where they could be damaged by rocks or brush.

Lol. Ya, shes gonna pull left pretty hard when using front brake!

I just checked my calipers, they are on the front side of the rotor

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

07' Raptor 700- 11:1, hotcam 3, Pro design intake with K&N, +3 throttle body, Monster big bore duals, MSD with cuervo timing, JOGACA shocks, trail tech VAPOR, GYTR heel guards & bumper & nerfs, .250 aluminum skids, TM case saver, folding anodized levers and shifter, powermadd hand guards

04' raptor 660-Hot rods crank, .5mm overbore, 11:1 wiseco piston, Stage 1 hotcam, Yoshimura slip-on exhaust, K&N filter with outerwears, open lid airbox, Dynojet stage 2 jet kit
post #6290 of 6290 (permalink) Old 12-06-2019, 04:34 PM
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!

Garage
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX RAPTOR View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4stroker4life View Post
Quote:

Lol. Ya, shes gonna pull left pretty hard when using front brake!

I just checked my calipers, they are on the front side of the rotor

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'll eat crow on this, the calipers do mount to the front.

But it will still pull left, lol.

You may want to rotate your brake hoses down backwards or if you have slack move then to the rear of the a-arm.

'19 Can-Am X3, RS Turbo, 172 HP, 1300x15 STU #2 paddle, Tribute front, DynaTec controller, cat delete, GTP blow off valve, custom flame wrap, Bent Metal windshield, Blazer wiper, rear window, 48in LED light bar, 14in LED light bar, GTP LED side lights, S3 shock tower brace, aluminum rear pull plate, 5K Badlands winch, dual batteries, 5ft lighted whips, Rugged radio and intercom, interior lights, rock lights, chase lights, over $200 additional switches, YES, street legal with dirt tires.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode