1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-31-2019, 12:06 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorchTarga94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatman View Post
this plate ?
Are you sure that is a lonestar stem? I am pretty sure even their antivibe clamp wont fit something that tight together. Looks like you have some phone calls to make.
yes, i ordered from atv galaxy but it was drop shipped. I think they have two different stems a narrow and a wide one. Seeing as they are sold together i dont know why they wouldn't send the right stem. At this point there is no switching stems. As i cant get it out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-31-2019, 12:07 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Quote:
this plate ?
Are you sure that is a lonestar stem? I am pretty sure even their antivibe clamp wont fit something that tight together. Looks like you have some phone calls to make.
yes, i ordered from atv galaxy but it was drop shipped. I think they have two different stems a narrow and a wide one. Seeing as they are sold together i dont know why they wouldn't send the right stem. At this point there is no switching stems. As i cant get it out.
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-01-2019, 11:52 AM

Quote:
You can't get the stem out?

06' 700 SE
-Fasst-
-Elka-
-GT Thunder-
-Alba-
-Lonestar-
-Streamline-
-PC5-
-Pro Design-
-HMF-
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-01-2019, 06:02 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Quote:
You can't get the stem out?
nope i broke a puller trying to get it out. It was a little tight to get it in. I had to sand it alittle bit, to get it in. It went in pretty easy after i sanded it a little. I picked the bike up with my engine hoist and jumped on it and still nothing. I am about 260. I finally got the right bushing to install the clamp but i will have to fab up my own plate so the handles bars dont rack.

Last edited by Meatman; 08-01-2019 at 06:04 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode