The Barker exhaust system is a true dual system. By this I mean that you have one pipe running all the way down the left and one down the right. There is no splitter reducing and slowing airflow. Typically this style of systems will have more top end Hp than a system that splits down the middle near the rear shock. (notice I said top end).
• Barkers come with dual heatshields for heat protection against your legs. Standard color options available are billet canisters, or black canisters. They also offer black ceramic coating for the tubing. Ceramic coating offers protection against wear, lower heat, and a nice stealth look.
• Rated about 98db
• Customer has the option of choosing Black, Red, Yellow, or Blue Barker logos for their canisters
• Spark arrestors and Quiet cores are available at additional cost.
• Special orders can be made for custom canister colors.
• Two styles of clamps are available. Standard clamps feature a strap aluminum with a protective rubber coating on the inside. Upgraded Billet clamps are anodized thick billet. These are available in Black, Red, or Blue.
• A big bore option is available. This will consist of bigger diameter head pipes (canisters are the same). On larger motors these can produce additional hp (2hp)
Barker pipes are a great system. Excellent customer service and quality American made parts. If you do go with the Barkers TQS recommends purchasing the billet clamps. The standard clamp style tends to wear over time which results in the canisters not staying in place and / or not being evenly set from the rear view.