Yamaha Raptor Forum

Yamaha Raptor Forum (https://www.raptorforum.com/forums/)
-   Raptor 700 Suspension (https://www.raptorforum.com/forums/81-raptor-700-suspension/)
-   -   raptor 700 front shocks (https://www.raptorforum.com/forums/81-raptor-700-suspension/380075-raptor-700-front-shocks.html)

rmsolimando 09-17-2019 11:40 AM

raptor 700 front shocks
 
are the non-piggy back shocks from a 06 raptor rebuildable in anyway? Can hygearsuspension.com springs be installed in these shocks? i just want them to be a little stiffer as i installed +2 arms.

DEZPERADO 09-18-2019 06:26 PM

It's best you talk to 'jogaca', AKA Kevin. Lots of forum members use his shocks. He can re-valve and re-spring for your weight and extended a-arms, and,,, His prices are more then fair.

480-262-3216
[email protected]

palvarez05 09-18-2019 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEZPERADO (Post 3453061)
It's best you talk to 'jogaca', AKA Kevin. Jots of forum members use his shocks. He can re-valve and re-spring for your weight and extended a-arms, and,,, His prices are more then fair.

480-262-3216
[email protected]

Yes Kevin is da best!

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

RaptorMan406 09-19-2019 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmsolimando (Post 3453011)
are the non-piggy back shocks from a 06 raptor rebuildable in anyway? Can hygearsuspension.com springs be installed in these shocks? i just want them to be a little stiffer as i installed +2 arms.

dude just send them to jogaca he works magic on shocks find jogaca on facebook problem solved

palvarez05 09-19-2019 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaptorMan406 (Post 3453133)
dude just send them to jogaca he works magic on shocks find jogaca on facebook problem solved

I concur, that dude is just insanely good

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

CHIMBAZOID 09-19-2019 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmsolimando (Post 3453011)
are the non-piggy back shocks from a 06 raptor rebuildable in anyway? Can hygearsuspension.com springs be installed in these shocks? i just want them to be a little stiffer as i installed +2 arms.

Stock pogos are not rebuildable unfortunately. You can get a set of YFZ 450 front shocks from the carbed models, which will lower the front about 1" or get a set from any 2007 or newer 700 R or SE and send them to Kevin for rebuild and re valving The 2008 and newer models have both high and low speed compression adjustment.

DEZPERADO 09-20-2019 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palvarez05 (Post 3453067)
Yes Kevin is da best!

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaptorMan406 (Post 3453133)
dude just send them to jogaca he works magic on shocks find jogaca on facebook problem solved

Quote:

Originally Posted by palvarez05 (Post 3453135)
I concur, that dude is just insanely good

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHIMBAZOID (Post 3453139)
Stock pogos are not rebuildable unfortunately. You can get a set of YFZ 450 front shocks from the carbed models, which will lower the front about 1" or get a set from any 2007 or newer 700 R or SE and send them to Kevin for rebuild and re valving The 2008 and newer models have both high and low speed compression adjustment.

Just message him, sometimes he has some on the shelf to sell. Tell him we on the forum sent you.

rmsolimando 09-20-2019 08:44 AM

Thanks all for the great info. i reached out to him


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome