Raptor Forum banner

Grab Bar breaking? Check this out!!!

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Drpollopepe 
#1 · (Edited)
I am designing a stainless/aluminum grab bar that should hold up much better than any grab bar I have ever tested on a quad. If there is anyone interested in buying one you should post it here. They are super strong and I have never broken one yet through various amounts of testing. They are extremely strong! If you are interested and are willing to help me out I can start up a website selling these bad boys. I will try to get pictures up soon! If you are interested pictures are on my account. and you can contact me at jadenhennen@gmail.com

#10 ·
The point of using weaker (softer) materials is that they will deform and absorb energy so the important parts don't get damaged. Think of a car shell. Wheels, bumpers, engine, pannels all of that will become damaged and fall off in order to prevent damage to the inner structure. Same thing is with rear grab. You don't want a really tough one because the force will transfer forward and break or damage the next weakest thing which is probably sub frame or bolts that are holding it. Hit it enough times and you'll end up with a banana raptor. Just my opinion.

#14 ·
I am designing a stainless/aluminum grab bar that should hold up much better than any grab bar I have ever tested on a quad. If there is anyone interested in buying one you should post it here. They are super strong and I have never broken one yet through various amounts of testing. They are extremely strong! If you are interested and are willing to help me out I can start up a website selling these bad boys. I will try to get pictures up soon!

im willing to see what you got email me a raptorman406mt@gmail.com

#15 ·
I am designing a stainless/aluminum grab bar that should hold up much better than any grab bar I have ever tested on a quad. If there is anyone interested in buying one you should post it here. They are super strong and I have never broken one yet through various amounts of testing. They are extremely strong! If you are interested and are willing to help me out I can start up a website selling these bad boys. I will try to get pictures up soon! If you are interested pictures are on my account. and you can contact me at jadenhennen@gmail.com
I'm considering getting a new grab bar for my raptor. Can you post some photos of the one you made. You can email me at svcrz@hotmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.