What would you like to see??? - Page 3 - Yamaha Raptor Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 70 (permalink) Old 11-23-2006, 04:00 PM

Re: What would you like to see???

do you deliver to the uk?im wanting LTEs for my raptor.

Raptor 660 2003<br />full yoshi exhaust system<br />pro k&amp;n air filter<br />holeshot xc tyres<br />ITP wheels (black)<br />Dyno Jets<br />Lonestar +2 A Arms<br />Durablue Eliminator Axle<br />Elka Suspension<br />BlingStar Bumper<br />New Paint Job<br />
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 70 (permalink) Old 11-23-2006, 04:13 PM

Did you ever get the price on those LTE's for the 700's?

06 Raptor 700R (SOLD)<br /><br />ITP Sand Stars C-Series Rims<br />HMF Sport Series F/S<br />Dobeck TFI<br />Pro Flow K&amp;N<br /><br />07 Raptor 700R <br /><br />Skat Trak Haulers (Rear)<br />Skat Trak Mohawks (Front)<br />HMF Sport Series F/S<br />Dobeck TFI<br />Pro Flow K&amp;N<br /><br /><br />WWW.LAPartyRide.COM
post #23 of 70 (permalink) Old 11-23-2006, 10:31 PM
LNS

Send a message via AIM to LNS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiknNutz
I am in ZERO hurry due to the season and my local riding conditions.
Agreed - this price check is a future reference.. Im looking to pick up a set around March...

ITP Holeshots with some ITP Black Series wheels.

06 Yamaha Raptor 700R<br />15T Sprocket<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

post #24 of 70 (permalink) Old 11-24-2006, 10:25 AM Thread Starter

JamBoy: I will have to talk to my distributor to make sure they deliver to the UK. I don't but I'm sure I can have the parts you're interested in drop shipped to you but I'd have to make sure. What were you looking for?

Big M: Haven't gotten a price yet. My LTE supplier is in Dumont 'til the end of the weekend so check back around Tues or Wed.

LNS: In that case give me a couple weeks so I can find an ITP distributor and get you the best price possible.

ChiknNutz: If you can't wait a couple of weeks to get a price, Let me know

LNS and ChicknNutz: I need to know what model Holeshot you want. If you're not sure, give me the three top models you would like prices on.

Thanks everyone.
post #25 of 70 (permalink) Old 11-24-2006, 05:28 PM

Cheers for the reply man,im looking for LTEs for my raptor 660.let me know how much it would cost.

Cheers Jamboy .

Raptor 660 2003<br />full yoshi exhaust system<br />pro k&amp;n air filter<br />holeshot xc tyres<br />ITP wheels (black)<br />Dyno Jets<br />Lonestar +2 A Arms<br />Durablue Eliminator Axle<br />Elka Suspension<br />BlingStar Bumper<br />New Paint Job<br />
post #26 of 70 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 02:19 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMBOYRAPTOR
Cheers for the reply man,im looking for LTEs for my raptor 660.let me know how much it would cost.

Cheers Jamboy .
Like I said earlier, my LTE supplier thinks he gets to run off and play for a week, LOL, JK. He'll be back Monday I believe and I all ready have an email in to him. As soon as he replies back to me I'll ask him about getting a set out to you. I can't promise you anything just yet, but I'll do my best. Thanks
post #27 of 70 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 04:17 PM
LNS

Send a message via AIM to LNS

ITP Holeshot HDs.

06 Yamaha Raptor 700R<br />15T Sprocket<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
post #28 of 70 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 10:55 AM

cheers jrichard .

post #29 of 70 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 06:59 PM

i'm not sure how much of a hurry i am in yet, not sure when my next trip to the dunes are, i'm thinking maybe new years if we can,
i was looking at 20x10x10 itp sandstards t-9 black rims (rear only) for now,
and at the same time my friend would like a set so maybe we can do 2 at once,actually i have a 3rd friend that needs a set as well, but for now i know that i will order 2 pairs at once
my itp sand stars
and my friend has a honda 450r, he wants 20x10x10 8 paddle skat trak haulers on black t-9 rims...those are the 2 forsure orders,
if i can get the 3rd on board he has a yfz450, and would be 20x10x10 itp's on black t-9's as well.......i will let you know asap,and see what we can work out,
thanks

<br />2006 700R<br />LTE Duals, Pro-Design K&amp;N intake, PC3, 15T, Pro-Taper Raptor bend<br />Adapt/IMS graphics, CR8EIX, 07 black rims, Spider Grips, AMS Sidewinders, GYTR A-arm guards, GYTR brake pedal, 07 seat cover, Acerbis hand guards, PRM grab bar, Pro armor bumper, MSR shorty clutch perch, DRR grip its&#039;, BADA Grill
post #30 of 70 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICK
i'm not sure how much of a hurry i am in yet, not sure when my next trip to the dunes are, i'm thinking maybe new years if we can,
i was looking at 20x10x10 itp sandstards t-9 black rims (rear only) for now,
and at the same time my friend would like a set so maybe we can do 2 at once,actually i have a 3rd friend that needs a set as well, but for now i know that i will order 2 pairs at once
my itp sand stars
and my friend has a honda 450r, he wants 20x10x10 8 paddle skat trak haulers on black t-9 rims...those are the 2 forsure orders,
if i can get the 3rd on board he has a yfz450, and would be 20x10x10 itp's on black t-9's as well.......i will let you know asap,and see what we can work out,
thanks

ok, i have me and 2 others on board and we could order around the 15th of dec
2 sets of rear 20x10x10 itp sandstars t-9 black rims yamaha bolt pattern for1 yfz and 1 raptor
and 1 set of honda 450r bolt pattern 20x10x10 8 paddle skat trak haulers on black t-9 rims....would be wanting them by end of dec if possible, we wanna try a ride for new years back at glamis, let me know what you think, and if you can give me a break down on prices and shipping so i can let my friends know, we would much appreciate it. thanks again

<br />2006 700R<br />LTE Duals, Pro-Design K&amp;N intake, PC3, 15T, Pro-Taper Raptor bend<br />Adapt/IMS graphics, CR8EIX, 07 black rims, Spider Grips, AMS Sidewinders, GYTR A-arm guards, GYTR brake pedal, 07 seat cover, Acerbis hand guards, PRM grab bar, Pro armor bumper, MSR shorty clutch perch, DRR grip its&#039;, BADA Grill

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Raptor Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode