Scotscockney Scotscockney is offline
- About Scotscockney
- Ex motorcycle courier from London
- Tyrie,North East Aberdeenshire.Scotland
- motorcycles and quads
- Carer for 2 friends with health problems
- Disable Sidebar in Forum view
- 2002 Raptor 660,street quad,hotcams stage 1,pro motion twist throttle conversion,+1 inch wheel spacers front,+2 inch spacers rear,XTZ left hand switch cluster,shaved front bodywork,Maxis streetmax f+r, Alloy Boltz Inc stainless steel 600 piece fasterner kit. K+N filter. MotoGP grips.TM Designworks drain plug.Roads like Isle Of Man TT course
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
- DEZPERADO is offline
|05:32 AM - Scotscockney quoted Taylor Boling in post Raptor 660 electric start wiring problems
Update**** I got the no rev situat...
|04:30 AM - Scotscockney quoted Taylor Boling in post Raptor 660 electric start wiring problems
I have 2 raptor 660s I baught to f...
|11:10 AM - Scotscockney quoted TorchTarga94 in post Monster Big Bore Duals
Let me start off by saying, the e...
|09:38 AM - Scotscockney quoted twayne24365 in post Running issues
Quadruple checked diaphram, foun...
|12:43 PM - Scotscockney quoted Meatman in post Northwest Raptor Rally 2019
Thanks ! I really appreciate...
|10:28 AM - t web2007 quoted Scotscockney in post rear top shock bolt!
Thanks,better to be safe than sor...
|05:08 PM - t web2007 quoted Scotscockney in post rear top shock bolt!
Is there a reason why they choose...
|03:16 AM - DEZPERADO quoted Scotscockney in post
|02:50 PM - 3rd Monkey quoted Scotscockney in post 2004 raptor 660 no spark even jumping the solenoid
I'm having the same issue as well...
|02:36 PM - Scotscockney quoted 3rd Monkey in post 2004 raptor 660 no spark even jumping the solenoid
I'm having the same issue as we...
|01:38 PM - Clifford Shull quoted Scotscockney in post 2001 Raptor 660 spark
there is just 1 fuse and 1 spare,...
|06:08 PM - Clifford Shull quoted Scotscockney in post 2001 Raptor 660 spark
There are quite a few stickys,the...