Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day folks,

Was just wondering what people think is a fair price for a 2003 660 Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire

·
Registered
121 Posts
What's the condition?

In Canada, Ontario specifically, here is an idea of what I see.

Beat up to poor condition ~$1500
Ok condition ~$2500
Good condition ~$3000
"what some call showroom condition" ~$4000

Those are list prices for private sellers...

Mine was in ok condition and had about $2200 into the bike I traded for it.

It all really depends.... I just bought a 1999 blaster with $1400 in a rebuilt engine last summer and I picked it up with new tires for $900.

Do you have more info on the bike?

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bike is mine and in fair condition but requires a bit of work, needs a new oneway,n chain and sprockets of which i have the parts already plus some other bits i bought eg new axcalibar axle and billet hub sprocket and i had every intention of fixing but got bitten by the 700 bug and so i bought a new 2011 700 and now have lost interest in the 660. Before the oneway died it was a good bike to ride and has a strong motor still(about 2000 hours) stock standard motor with heavy duty clutch.

·
Registered
32 Posts
bought mine for $1800 and no issues. not perfect but runs/looks good and hasnt broken down.....01 with an 03 motor.

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
a busted one-way means you probably have metal shavings going through the motor. I would fix the one way and not mention that anything happened to it. then sell it for $3000. it looks pretty clean to me..

·
Registered
81 Posts
I paid $350.00 for an 06' that needed some carb work. I've got a total of $800 into it now and it's a pretty decent quad. Cosmetically it's sound but it didn't run. It runs now though with a little TLC!

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers for the input fellas but i reckon i put $4500 on it as prices in australia are way higher especially in Darwin:burnout:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts