Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at an 03 raptor with pipe, intake, jetting, decent tires, tag bars, everything works no cracks or breaks just some minor scratches. also full set of skidplates. It has a clean bill of sale. They want 3200 is it worth it. Also should this quad which was bought in kentucky, should it have a title or would it not have one yet.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anybody

·
Registered
7 Posts
I spent several weeks looking for a good raptor, and 03's 660 R's as you descibed are selling for $3600 to $3800, Yes they come with a title. IF you want to ride in alot of State parks you have to have the state sticker and you can't get one without a title, plus if you go to sell/trade it in most places(dealers) won't take it without the title. BUT I wouldn't touch it with out the title, for near that much maybe $2500 with out the paper work at lteast get a bill of origine

·
Registered
166 Posts
I bought a raptor in KY and the individual didn't have a title he just had the sales receipt. I sent the receipt with a notorized letter to the state and they gave me the sticker. They said that it just depends on the state whether they actually title the vehicle or not. I don't think that KY does, but that is just what the guy who sold it told me and I had no problem with Indiana and I don't believe that they gave me a title either.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah I got it for 3000 grand and I replaced the starter clutch and I plan on riding it this weekend I hope.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.