Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im no genious or a fool, But I went to check the condition of my spark plug last night I could niether find the right size socket, Or if I did I could'nt get it down into the head!! My long sockets seem too fat to get in there. I see more sheeit on this Raptor than a Lincoln Town car but I don't see any tool kit like the old ATC's or Suzuki Quadsports had.
Basiclly how do I get the damn spark plug out LoL. Thanks in advance.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Im no genious or a fool, But I went to check the condition of my spark plug last night I could niether find the right size socket, Or if I did I could'nt get it down into the head!! My long sockets seem too fat to get in there. I see more sheeit on this Raptor than a Lincoln Town car but I don't see any tool kit like the old ATC's or Suzuki Quadsports had.
Basiclly how do I get the damn spark plug out LoL. Thanks in advance.
18mm socket. Deep reach.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!, Willykiller, I wish we had adopted the Metric system here! If an 8mm don't fit its a 9MM lol due to the kids and son inlaw my tools are from here to D.C. I had to use a 3/4 deep socket. But it worked. When I go to get carb cleaner tonight I'm buying an 18mm to keep on the bike!. BTW I cut the green wire and it still runs like sheeit. So I guess its carb cleaner for dinner tonight! Thanks again men!

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Thanks guys!, Willykiller, I wish we had adopted the Metric system here! If an 8mm don't fit its a 9MM lol due to the kids and son inlaw my tools are from here to D.C. I had to use a 3/4 deep socket. But it worked. When I go to get carb cleaner tonight I'm buying an 18mm to keep on the bike!. BTW I cut the green wire and it still runs like sheeit. So I guess its carb cleaner for dinner tonight! Thanks again men!
You need to ground the green and wire that comes from the CDI.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts