Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys i think im goin to do it, ive been out of riding atvs for alittle while due to a knee surgery, i had an 03 660 that i thought was ok, it always made me tired, im guessing becuase the stock suspenison sucks. anyways ive been eyeing the 700s, and for me i dont think a 07 SE is worth it to me becuase i will change shocks anyways. i believe i will be picking up an 06 SE at the end of the week for 5750OTD does this price sound good to yall? speed wise is the 700 the fastest? ive been told the 450s are alittle faster than the 700? im a woods rider and dont plan to be jumping anything bigger than 6ft, should i be much happier than i was with the 660 overall? i just dont want the stock suspenion to beat me to death like the 660 did plus i didnt think is was all that fast. will the 700 change my mind? thanks guys i no to search and i have i was just getting a final word before i got for it, go and if u got any 06 SE POST PICS!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
I think the 700 rides like a cadillac compared to any other sport quad on the market. My friend rides a yfz450 day in and day out, after he rode my 700 for the first time, he bought it back smiling telling me it feels like you're floating. I have an '03 660/'06 700 and believe me when I say the only thing the 660/700 have in common is the name. That same friend of mines that rides the 450 has a port/polished head, high-comp piston, cam-mod and full exhaust. We raced numerous times and if I get a good start we run dead even every time. On the other hand, if I have a bad start or miss a shift, he beats me by a quad length. Keep in mind that my quad has an easy 50lbs of extra weight and all I have are the three mods and 15t. Him and I both weigh around the same but he's a little taller. 8)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Sorry I dont have pics yet, only had her for 3 weeks now. I had an 02 raptor660 and also got out of riding for a few years. Well after I got thru riding sportbikes I got my 700 and let me tell you it is awesome. Do the 3 mods, yes thats a good price. I drove 600 miles round trip to get a decent deal on mine(5999OTD). I trail ride also. Pull the trigger!

·
Registered
24 Posts
sounds like a hell of a deal 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts