·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
new mud lite SP's...

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
How do you like your Vapor? I cant decide between the Vapor (more money, harder install but has the tach) or the Endurance (cheaper, super easy install but no tach).

·
Registered
610 Posts
Always nice to see pics.
I had mine out in the snow the other day.... briefly. Still too deep. I thought with the compaction from recent 40 degree weather it would be ok, it wasn't :(

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
vapor has a very simple install as well.. just look on here for the thread about the tach and the rest of the install is a breeze.. if i had the right # for the stock tire size it would help, but for right now i dont use my speedo cause its so off...

·
Registered
610 Posts
Chet said:
vapor has a very simple install as well.. just look on here for the thread about the tach and the rest of the install is a breeze.. if i had the right # for the stock tire size it would help, but for right now i dont use my speedo cause its so off...
Why don't you measure it like the instructions describe?
I used three methods to measure my tires (not stock, 22") got three different circumferances and entered a number that felt like it would work, 1642. It appears to be right on checking it against a Recon/Rincon's (whatever) speedo and checking the odometer against my car's.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
me no like math :(. Plus its been so cold since ive had it, this summer ill prolly try it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts