Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys,
i flipped on my buddies raptor 700 SE '07 the black and orange one. i broke many things but got him new ones... the only thing i cant get here is his plastics... i need to order new ones for him does anybody know a place where i can get the same exact ones as the ones he had ( black and orange) i want the original OEM ones please help ASAP... i can deal with the shipping:) thanks guys

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
those fenders are black? Cuz I need a set of rear black fenders for my bike.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
hello guys,
i flipped on my buddies raptor 700 SE '07 the black and orange one. i broke many things but got him new ones... the only thing i cant get here is his plastics... i need to order new ones for him does anybody know a place where i can get the same exact ones as the ones he had ( black and orange) i want the original OEM ones please help ASAP... i can deal with the shipping:) thanks guys
I hope you didn't jack up the orange carbon fiber looking parts(hood and tank topper) cause those parts are 250$ a piece

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
You could probably find a better price out there im sure.

Just trying to help out.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
I bet its the same for every other SE colour. If i ever brake mine its all black or all white Mayer plastics. Forget about the OEM its much too pricey.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Oh i see so Mayer plastic is thinner and easier to break?

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
That aint good. So i guess front and back fenders would have to be OEM so they dont flap and the rest could be all Mayer plastics. Could save some money by doing this.

Thanx for the info.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if im not mistaken the motorbike im talking about is a raptor 700 '07 SE 2 or just SE?
and thanks evryone for the links

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
The SE is black and orange and the other one SE2 is white if im not mistaken. Yes 2007.

Slap me if im wrong! LOL

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
621 Posts
:wow:Did he cry I would have. I have let 2 mates ride my quad but have both got loads of money and if they broke it they would buy me a new quad. Fair play to you though for paying for it mate. :)

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Anytime my pleasure.

If anyone needs a link to something i promise i wont get squirrly with you LOL.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts