Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I have the other mods on and now I would like to get into setting up the stock suspension the best I can for mostly trail, occasional jumps, and best handling overall. I am approx. 220 lbs. with gear. Where do I begin? Spring adjust, rebound, compression - Please help.........

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Bro, if you do a search, you'll find that there was a thread about someone else that was your same weight that was started. I think that it was started a couple days ago, and the person found it to be very helpful. Good luck. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm about 200# with gear and I found mine to be extremely rough. I couldn't even hold the bars on washboard in the dunes. I backed my front springs and clickers all the way off and now it is not too bad. Anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
779 Posts
At this point it seems like your rebound and compression settings might not be correct. Have a look in the manual and read the setup instructions, then have a read through some of the online manuals at Ohlins, Elka, IShock and whomever else you can find. All will give you pointers on the proper setup of the adjustments. This link is also pretty good.

http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1172631,00.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts