Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the power commander 3 on my 07 for over 10 years and its starting to cause issue so I am looking at replacing with the PC6. I haven't been involved with the tuning on these since the initial setup so I need some help. I have the 727 stroker kit, K&N air filter and full system DMC exhaust. Looking on Dyno jets website, they don't have a pre-setup map and cannot create one for me. Is there a reputable company that I can reach out to for some help. Looks like there are more adjusting options on the 6 compared to the 3. I have been looking locally in the Chicagoland area for a shop that has a ATV dyno but no luck so far. Just had the engine rebuilt from the crank up in 2019 so looking for some guidance.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Had the power commander 3 on my 07 for over 10 years and its starting to cause issue so I am looking at replacing with the PC6. I haven't been involved with the tuning on these since the initial setup so I need some help. I have the 727 stroker kit, K&N air filter and full system DMC exhaust. Looking on Dyno jets website, they don't have a pre-setup map and cannot create one for me. Is there a reputable company that I can reach out to for some help. Looks like there are more adjusting options on the 6 compared to the 3. I have been looking locally in the Chicagoland area for a shop that has a ATV dyno but no luck so far. Just had the engine rebuilt from the crank up in 2019 so looking for some guidance.
I dont have a map for you, but when my friends pc3 gave out he contacted power commander (they had great customer service at the time but that was years ago so idk about now) anyway they had him send it to power commander for testing. Sure enough it was failing, so they gave him a huge discount on a pc5. Id try it just to save some cash unless your in a giant hurry to get it going. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont have a map for you, but when my friends pc3 gave out he contacted power commander (they had great customer service at the time but that was years ago so idk about now) anyway they had him send it to power commander for testing. Sure enough it was failing, so they gave him a huge discount on a pc5. Id try it just to save some cash unless your in a giant hurry to get it going. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
I am in process of ordering the new power commander and I am ready to get back on the trails. Don't want to run the ATV since I have a full system and other engine mods. Don't want to burn anything up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts