Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new on here and was wondering if I could get some help. I have a 09 700 and I was changing tires and decided to turn on bike while it was jacked off the ground to make sure everything sounds fine and I held in the clutch and my back tires were still under power. I don't think that should be happening. I would appreciate any help thanks

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Adjust the clutch cable, is your clutch lever loose? have you changed your oil latley? If the oil is older it can play some weird things with the clutch. I know mine are spinning when i have it jacked up but if there turning a little it shouldn't be to much of a problem.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Ya mine slightly move when jacked up and runnin like that, I think my blaster and motorcycle do the same thing

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
As the others have said, double check your clutch adjustment but otherwise it's not a problem. And welcome to the site :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
talk to chris, flwoods i just saw he doing a clutch arm mod where it will give you m ore pull so it should help with that.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
yeah afterwards i realized i had the ratio backwards. i would do the first adjustments at the lower nuts and treaded part and then fine tune it with the perch adjuster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts