Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered the 11:1 piston today from techquadshop, there was great service and the guy knew his stuff. . .cant wait to get it in, since its apart I will be putting the cam in just deciding, and waiting for 1 more paycheck now :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
little off topic but sweet ass pic RAPTORMAN. what do you do. Is that a 130 or 16 or a 5. later WOODY

SSgt Wood
USAF - Security Force Presidential Raven

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Probly just going to bite the bullet and put in the megacycle x2 with springs, but its pricey for those springs too. If i put in a stage 1, I dont want to regret not having a little more power that the stage 2 would provide. . .but i am trying to build for a reliable trail bike, so i am confused. . . :confused:

G

·
W69DY said:
little off topic but sweet ass pic RAPTORMAN. what do you do. Is that a 130 or 16 or a 5. later WOODY

SSgt Wood
USAF - Security Force Presidential Raven
I'm a C-17 loadmaster stationed at Charleston AFB...
Raven, eh? We (C-17 world) fly with quite a few of you brethern on certain missions!

06raptor700r said:
Probly just going to bite the bullet and put in the megacycle x2 with springs, but its pricey for those springs too. If i put in a stage 1, I dont want to regret not having a little more power that the stage 2 would provide. . .but i am trying to build for a reliable trail bike, so i am confused. . . :confused:
Reliability is important w/ a 4 stroke engine - Expensive to rebuild! That stage 2 cam will work very well on the trails! Just remember, in order to all you can from a new piston/cam combo you'll need to do a little port and polish...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts