Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys.....i have a 2003 660 and the only mods done are the airbox has been drilled and has k&n filter and has full yoshi exhaust on it....other than that its bone stock.....going to be tearing it down here shortly because second gear is out and just picked up a weisco 11-1 piston for the stock bore.....was wondering if there is any kind of jetting i need to do just for the higher compression piston beings thats the only thing i am changing in the rebuild....any input if greatly appreciated....

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Measure the cylinder to make sure you can use a stock bore piston. It might be out of spec and need bored.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
already done....everything is like new....only reason for the tear down is because i lost second gear....decided that since i was going to have it appart anyway why not do a little extra to spice things up...lol....i have been riding it all summer with no second gear and now that its cold out and i cant ride im doing the rebuild on it....got to love having a heated garage

·
Registered
25 Posts
i wanna do this mod as well, thou i have probally less than 3 hours on my 01 660 but i hear that you dont wanna go above 11:1 which is decent to me , merry christmas bdog and im gonna be looking for a cylinder and a head for my 660 along with yfz shocks but want the head and cylinder first soo i can do this swap and make a high flow head

1 - 9 of 9 Posts