Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here is a few things I seen people talking about and ill just put it all in one post sorry for the cram haha.

I herd of people relocating parking brake levers to accommodate hand guards I have power madd guards and I didn’t wana move it all around. so I cut the parking lever in half I think it actually looks better its not so long and dorky looking. also I put barker duals on (LOVE THEM) and I drilled holes in the air filter lid and cut out chunks of some flat filter and put on the back side of the lid I figured it would give me more air but help keep dirt out still. anyone else do this or am I the only one?8)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
No your the only one I have seen do that with your lid but it sounds like a great idea. As for the handbrake some guys have moved them to either the frame rail just under the left side of the gas tank or hooked to the frame just above the left footpeg. And most people just get a blockoff plate and remove it completely. But I like having it for tie down purposes or parking on hills. I know a guy who's quad rolled down a mountain and got completely totalled on it's first or second ride (Brand new rappy)

·
Cola Crew
1,368 Posts
Do you have a PC3 or PC5? If not pull your plug and see how white it is.. You are going to be very lean with out more fuel... Your MOD's all look good...

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Oh yeah no kiddin. Good call Dale!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the pc5 and the plug is like a dark brown/black...it run really good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts