Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
does my '11 raptor 700r have a speed sensor i only ask bc its not like cutting out or anything at top speed. (77 - 79) mph but it does sound like its like its in a really high rpm :s almost like i should have a 6th gear haha. and if i cut the baby blue wire on the ecu will i gain any speed or am i already a max speed?
thanks!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
even for the 2011 sorry for starting a new thred but i wanted a quick responce for the 2011 i seen something about not working on the 09'

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Well i haven't heard of it not working on any years but i guess you'll have to wait till someone with the 09and up years chime in

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would love to go cut n ground but my luck it wont work and ill fry my ecu or pc5 and ill have to cry in my garage.

·
Registered
426 Posts
2011 works fine, follow my thread.....not sure where you seen that it didn't work for 09 but that is 100% false. IT WORKS ON ALL YEARS OF 700's

·
Registered
426 Posts
does my '11 raptor 700r have a speed sensor i only ask bc its not like cutting out or anything at top speed. (77 - 79) mph but it does sound like its like its in a really high rpm :s almost like i should have a 6th gear haha. and if i cut the baby blue wire on the ecu will i gain any speed or am i already a max speed?
thanks!!!
to clarify, its NOT a normal rev limiter. All it does is changes the timing and makes it feel like riding into a strong headwind.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts