Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

If any one is in the racing seen with the 125 you realize that they seem to lack bottom end and you need to change gearing to make up for this. I have been working with piston manufacturer to develope a hi comp piston that will be a direct bolt application.

The ttr 125 11:1 piston will work, but I found that the piston dome is slightly different causing the comp ratio in the raptor to actually be 10:69.

Please let me know your thoughts,
Thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I currently am running 11.85:1 CP on a raptor and have not had any overheating problems I do currently run 50/50 mix. My biggest problems with over heating was results of an igition box.

I will have the protype piston in about 4 weeks, which at that time I will be testing it out for over heating problems. I don't see any problems being I am already close. I just want to make a piston that doesn't require all the mods that I did.

I have put alot of R&D time into making the raptor 125 competative and reliable. I've tried every cam, igition , carb, intake and now I need a piston. I would be happy to hlep you with anything you might need.

Thanks,
Precision Motor Worx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts