Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about the 22" XCT's or 21" GNCC's and my 15T should be here tommorrow. Will this gearing be too tall? Since I haven't put the 15T on yet, I don't know how it feels. I want to hear if any of you have either of these combos on yet?

·
Registered
815 Posts
hey guys.... I have the 15T and the holeshot HD 22's - (as Doug said).... ALSO i weigh about 295 lbs.... ha ha ha i love my setup..... When im out just riding hauling ass and everything i absolutely love it.... i do a lot of trial riding also... When i am in first gear riding threw really tight trails and stuff i sometimes wish i didnt have the 15T or the 22's or that i didnt wiegh 300 lbs bcs it seems like i am having to ride the clutch the whole time, but i still make do.... Dont get me wrong i love the setup.... i dont know how much you weigh but as long as you weigh under 250 i think the setup will be PERFECT for you...
any other quesitons, feel free to ask..

Plattner

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
215 - 220lbs. and thx for the info. I have the HD's now in the 20x11x9 and they are taller than the stock 20"s. I just wanted to hear some reviews before I buy another tire height.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Hey plattner.. I do alot of riding through hills, trees, creek's, river hills ect.. weight 195lbs.. Think this would work good or be riding clutch like ya said? I ordered power commander, 15T, just havent done anything for tires yet

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi DrDsRaptor , I've got that setup and I can really say it still pulls strong, I weigh +- 210lbs,believe me you will enjoy it. ;)

·
Registered
815 Posts
Doug - Yea man... the setup would be perfect for you.... my best friend weighs about 190 and when he rides my 700, its ungodly how fast it is.... You wont be riding the clutch hardly at all.... bcs the 700 has enough power to pull you around... It will be perfect... you will love the setup. Try to get a set of the LTE's or the DMC duals though.... they are both amazing pipes. expensive but amazing..
My family farms so most of the time i am trial riding i am like creating my own trails and thats why im having to ride the clutch so much.... but in any normal trail you will love it.

Plattner

·
Registered
815 Posts
EXACTLY!! i bought the (off brand) sprocket off of Rockymountainatv.com.... just bcs they were out of the renthal.... I have not had any problems with it... it was only lie 7 dollars or something.

Plattner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.