Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after getting 2 tickets by the damn cops today on my quad, i decided to go riding with the other 2 people that got tickets and my buddy. we are all runnin really hard in the trails but my buddy gets stuck so i wait for him and the other 2 jet off, well as my buddy and i are tryin to catch back up, the other 2 dudes come flying outta a side trail and i clip the 1st dude at the top of 2nd gear, my quad and i do a front flip and it lands on me, and then proceeds to violently roll down a 30+ food probably 90 degree grade hill. after trying to push it up the hill to no prevail we find a dude with a winch and he pulls my ass out, other than a flat back right tire and bars pushed down a little ( not bent ) no harm done to the quad. the dude i clipped was ridding a 660r and i messed his steering all up.

so other than 2 tickets, nasty crash, and flat tire i had a pretty good run today

·
Registered
210 Posts
Sounds like one hell of a day. Good to hear your OK. :thumbsup: Time for new mods. ;)

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
other than bein a little sore you did pretty good,just came in from ridin all day and i bottomed out in deer creek and my buddy sank his mojave in a mud pit,( i think its the best thing he ever did) but no accidents or tickets

·
Registered
24 Posts
sorry to hear about the quad

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea besides sore as hell im just fine, the wuad held up like a real champ only broke my valvestem on my back right tires so gonna get that fixed, i decided to take the day off of work cuz im just stiff as hell, so hopfully ill be ready to get back to work tomorrow. thanks again everyone

1 - 8 of 8 Posts