Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a chance to get out on Sunday for a good 5 hr ride. It was a nice sunny day in the 40's. We had a well set up piped Banshee, a 660 Grizz, a 1985 Honda ATC 350 (also set up well) & a new 5 whatever KTM quad (I dont know much about this quad)...Ow ya & me on my 3 pluger aswell....I was very happy with the way my bike pulled on the Banshee & KTM.. I could pass them at will in the woods, On the road I out accelerated both quads with athority, when I wanted to:D
I must also say the YFZ front shocks are nothing short of amazing..They soaked up the bumps, logs, rocks very well...:D:D

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
That's awesome man, glad to hear your bike performed as you wanted it to, and glad to hear you were able to get out and ride at all. I'm being as patient as I can...

·
Registered
437 Posts
damni wanna ride! lol im gunna try to get out this month if i can where did ya go?

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's awesome man, glad to hear your bike performed as you wanted it to, and glad to hear you were able to get out and ride at all. I'm being as patient as I can...
Lol, it was to nice out not to go. :)

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Wow! a 5 hr ride with no fatalities? Nobody crashed, hit a tree, dismounted, broke, had to be pulled out of the woods? Nothing? Glad you had fun, post some pics of those NE Pennsylvania woods whenever you get a chance and we can ride along vicariously.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow! a 5 hr ride with no fatalities? Nobody crashed, hit a tree, dismounted, broke, had to be pulled out of the woods? Nothing? Glad you had fun, post some pics of those NE Pennsylvania woods whenever you get a chance and we can ride along vicariously.
Well, we did have a chain break on the 350 X , but we cary extra master link's...just in case. But ya no one hit any trees, or slid down that big [email protected]#ken hill the rong way...It was a great Sunday.
Ill get some pics up soon...Just got to find them..:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts