Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up and got the first ride in and I'm impressed, its faster than I thought it would be !! My buddy owns the local speedway which is a banked 1/4 mile dirt oval so I took it there to start the break in..Did just a few laps on the oval and spent most of my time out back in the field..I can't wait to do the three mods, this thing is blast to ride.......Am I glad I bought it---->> Oh hell yeah !!!!! :grin_nod:

It ain't clean and brand new anymore.. :eek:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Gladd to see you like it and want to mod it up. Get some good tires to match the mods and you'll really be smiling!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GEARHEAD9969 said:
Gladd to see you like it and want to mod it up. Get some good tires to match the mods and you'll really be smiling!
oooooooooooh yeah !! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
337 Posts
whatever, that thing is still shiny clean.. you wanna see a dirty one?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Big Mike said:
GEARHEAD9969 said:
oooooooooooh yeah !! :grin_nod:
Definitely pick up some aftermarket tires, IMHO it's the next best thing to the 3 mods and nerfs. I was having real trouble throwing the back end around on tight trails with the stock tires, it just wanted to roll. Threw some Maxxis Razr's on it and it's 100 times better.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I decided skids would be first, then twist throttle, then rims and tires...You guys are rite about the tires, I did not like the way it felt when I was trying to slide it.. :confused:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Big Mike said:
I decided skids would be first, then twist throttle, then rims and tires...You guys are rite about the tires, I did not like the way it felt when I was trying to slide it.. :confused:
:thumbsup: skids first.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I know the feeling, I just picked up my 07 GYTR Raptor and last weekend was the first time I rode it, these things kick ass! I was able to ride a TLD Polaris Predator the same day and really appreciate the torque the Raptor puts out. With the Raptor I can just stab the throttle and its gone without hesitation, whereas the Predator has to build up to get into its powerband... almost reminded me of my banshee. I'm already wanting to do the 3 mods also. I cant wait to ride it again this weekend :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.