Raptor Forum banner

1st Time at Glamis

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  raptorDlux 
#1 ·
Hey Folks,

Got back from Glamis yesterday afternoon and what can I say but I think I am addicted. I put off going for so long because it was far or too many accidents just lame old excuses. Glad I went and had a blast.

#2 ·
Where did you camp? I usually stay at Wash 4 by the tracks.

Did you go with a group that had been there before?

Glamis is awesome.

What paddles did you run?

#3 ·
Is anyone going to be there the 21st through the 24th of dec. If so me and headingnorth are makeing a trip.

#5 ·
135boom said:
....watch out for the lizards.. :eek: :lol: :)
yeah, they are knowen to grow over 8 ft long and eat campers while they sleep.... :lol:

#7 ·
WEATHER SEEMS TO BE PRETTY GOOD......IT'S SUPPOSED TO RAIN THIS WEEKEND BUT CLEARING UP NEXT WEEK.....I AM ABOUT 2 HOURS FROM GLAMIS

#8 ·
NICK said:
135boom said:
....watch out for the lizards.. :eek: :lol: :)
yeah, they are knowen to grow over 8 ft long and eat campers while they sleep.... :lol:
Ill be out there the 29th-31st.

Ill be safe from the lizzards cuz ill be sleeping inside the toybox.

#9 ·
Is there any other kind of camping? ;)

Nobody is going :( now i will have to give headingnorth riding lessons all weekend. :lol:

#10 ·
LHCRAPPY said:
Is there any other kind of camping? ;)

Nobody is going :( now i will have to give headingnorth riding lessons all weekend. :lol:
does headingnorth have a sister named Going south?.. :grin_nod:
have fun at glamis, i'm ready to go, stop by and pick me up ;)

#11 ·
I WILL BE THERE NEW YEARS!!!!!!!

#12 ·
I'll be there with a bunch of friends from 29th till the 2nd. just got finished installing my long travel front sys and can't wait to try it out. I've only met one rider from the site so far. It would be cool to meet more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.