Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone run these on a Raptor ? I picked up an 04 Yfz450 to part out, that has a set of brand new +2.25 LT slicast arms on it, with Fox Gen2 Evol shocks. I have the +2 setup on my 700, debating on maybe putting the
+2.25's on the wifes 700, they should fit, or just selling them on Ebay, just not sure if there are any geometry issues, I think they should be the same as the Raptor arms. If anyone has done this let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
558 Posts
The only thing you might run into is that the shocks might be a tad short. Other than that the arms are the same as the 700s

·
Registered
558 Posts
BTW I would keep them. Its a pain to sell LT stuff especially if you split up the shocks and arms.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Has anyone run these on a Raptor ? I picked up an 04 Yfz450 to part out, that has a set of brand new +2.25 LT slicast arms on it, with Fox Gen2 Evol shocks. I have the +2 setup on my 700, debating on maybe putting the
+2.25's on the wifes 700, they should fit, or just selling them on Ebay, just not sure if there are any geometry issues, I think they should be the same as the Raptor arms. If anyone has done this let me know, thanks.
The a arms will fit, the 04-05 tie rods don't, the 06-09 tie rods are direct bolt on's

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the input guys, talked to the wife, she doesn't want her bike widened, so I'm going to ebay them as a package deal. Where we ride the bridges are exactly 50 wide and the wide bikes just fit, she isn't down with that,she likes a little wiggle room.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rappy03 I PM'd you back
I don't even have these off the bike yet guys, I may just post them in the for sale section and save on Ebay's 12% rip off fees. I might get them off tomorrow. If I do Ebay them I won't do auction, it will be buy it now, I have the 2300 dollar receipts for these, they were bought in February, and don't have any time on them judging from how clean they are.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
How long are the Evols eye to eye?

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·