Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have a set of Plus 2" chrome a-arms sitting in the garage to go on my new frame.I think that they are going to make the bike too wide!I was told that they were only +1 a side so I ordered them.No problem sending them back if i don't want them though.What do you guys think? I pretty much just dune ,I also have a +4 swingarm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
I mostly dune about 90% of the time. I do desert the other 10%. I would like some arms +3" wider PER SIDE. I cant see how +2" per side would be too wide in the dunes.

This is assuming with shocks that are valved right and springs with the right rating.

I also have a +4" Swingarm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
644 Posts
I run +2's on my 06 700, and most of my riding is in the woods. Love it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
I am using LSR A-Arms komplet Sport Travel +2 and im counting in wining DM next Year. DM is big in Danmark.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
215 Posts
I have alba +2 arms and lsr axcalibur and the quad is 100 times more fun to ride, lot less top heavy heading into turns/slides
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,176 Posts
I've gone +2 long travel with ASR arms and TCS shocks on my 700 and haven't looked back. I ride woods 90% of the time in the tight trails of NC. I rarely if ever notice an issue with being too wide. It is much more stable in high speed turns.

If you end up not liking the width just get 1" narrower wheels (per side).
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top