Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much wider do the +2 a arms make it? What brand is best for the 350? and will i need new brake lines? who has the best deal with them?

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
I personaly have heard very good things about FullFlight. Which is what I have on my 350. ASR is the best brand though.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
I personaly have heard very good things about FullFlight. Which is what I have on my 350. ASR is the best brand though.
Full flight is from where I live so trust me when I tell you not to go with them. I have seen and heard lots of horror stories

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Full flight is from where I live so trust me when I tell you not to go with them. I have seen and heard lots of horror stories
I never had a problem with my Full Flights and ran them for almost 4 years before I sold them to my friend(On the Banshee) He runs them now. But who is to say they don't have problems I guess and with you being so close I guess I would have to listen to you. I have only 1 set out of LOTS that have sold. but mine were just fine but IMO the bends on them just don't look as cool as my Lonestars.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
I never had a problem with my Full Flights and ran them for almost 4 years before I sold them to my friend(On the Banshee) He runs them now. But who is to say they don't have problems I guess and with you being so close I guess I would have to listen to you. I have only 1 set out of LOTS that have sold. but mine were just fine but IMO the bends on them just don't look as cool as my Lonestars.
They were more of 50/50 if they were good or not, then when they broke and you took them back the full flight people wouldn't take ur calls or come to the door anymore so u were s.o.l. but ive also seen newer ones break on the trail too so imo there's better a arms out there and customer service. But ur right they are not as BA as my lsr arms

·
Registered
62 Posts
American Star Racings Gear seems to be good and seem to be fairly priced

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
yea the thing im worried about is buying the +2 and not feeling a diffrence
Trust me the first time you stuff it into a corner going way to fast youll be thinking im gonna flip! Then you'll be coming out of that corner thinking I love these +2's!! A 4" wider front and rear is impossible to not feel!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey, i see that some manufacturers offer +2, +2+1, and +3. What is the difference between these three?

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
+2 is 2" wider per side, +3 is 3" wider per side, +2 +1 is 2" wider per side, and one inch forward, which helps keep the front end down, since you have the weight more forward...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts