Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pics of this setup? I'm curious how low you can get the front with the preload at the minimum setting. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
This one's a little difficult to directly compare because of the angle of the shot, but it does show it next to a stock front end.

Front on shot

Both of those were with a +2 swingarm, here's a couple with the +6.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike! Definitely looks an inch or two lower than my stock arms with YFZ shocks.

·
Master of the Electron
15,070 Posts
That's a very pretty color scheme, MD - I do like it!

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
I'm diggig you quad MadDog. Love the black and red, always wanted that color combo. I want some barkers duals with black cans now :cool::wow::cool:

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
Thanks QM and Dog86. I keep wanting to get my barkers coated too but never seem to get around to it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
My pic is of my front end with 2007 yfz450 shocks. But I have the diamond J plus 6 inch kit installed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Brett, when did you get those on there? They weren't on there when I was at your house! You were holding out on me! You put your pogos back on just when I came down didn't you! Assbag! Lol.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Brett, when did you get those on there? They weren't on there when I was at your house! You were holding out on me! You put your pogos back on just when I came down didn't you! Assbag! Lol.
Lol these are old pictures ma dude. I got the work triple rates on now :cool: just with out rezzies :banghead: Either way, Im much happier with the works shocks. If i ever wanted to though, i have the yfz in the garage, just a few minutes and wah lah :D

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Oh hahaha shows how much I paid attention. Oh well, looked good either way. Someday I'll get to ride mine. Someday I'll get to put my 450's on...

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I'm sorry, I can't see anything past those GIANT freakin lights you have weighing the front of your bike down! Lol Holy spotlights Batman!

·
Registered
505 Posts
thats nothing compared to the 5 gallons of fuel it carries, the 1/4" thick skid plates it has, the full beadlock wheels, the heavy RAZR2 tires and my 200lbs...10-15lbs of lights is not that big of a deal....I carry that much in my backpack when riding

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Lol I can understand what you mean about the weight in the backpack. My buds and I went on a ride way up in northern Michigan last summer and we were all packed for the long haul, food, water, survival stuff, hell, it felt like I was on a mission in Afghanistan again!

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
what wattage are those lights?

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
i have another question for ya eddie. i assume those razrs are 22" on the rears? i got some 22" x rex's on my rears and they hit my nerf bars. did you have that problem?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Yeah, my 22" rears would rub one heel guard that was a lil bent...only rubbed when the rear compressed....all i did was straighten it and it was good to go. I did end up getting a +1.25" swingarm though.....it was too close for comfort and i got a good deal on it. Im assuming u have nerfs with integrated guards? Might not be able to do what i did

1 - 20 of 25 Posts