Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol, i just got done flying up and down the street on my new 05 rappy with wiseco/hotcam and its blue but i was wearing a pure yellow shirt... I guess the sheriffs Clerk lives down on the new section ( damn cleveland ppl) and called her saying a yellow 4wheeler is drivin on the roads.....I MUST have been going so fast the blue rappy got blurred out and all she saw was my shirt!!! then a cop came to my door again, but shes my buddy lol how funny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i try to everyday, damn Cleveland people taking over the farm fields and country. I do everything i can to make them mad. They need to get there city slicker butts outta here and back to the ghetto.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,694 Posts
ZJcrawler45 said:
i try to everyday, damn Cleveland people taking over the farm fields and country. I do everything i can to make them mad. They need to get there city slicker butts outta here and back to the ghetto.

Attitudes like that are what close a lot of riding places down.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
vermin99 said:
ZJcrawler45 said:
i try to everyday, damn Cleveland people taking over the farm fields and country. I do everything i can to make them mad. They need to get there city slicker butts outta here and back to the ghetto.

Attitudes like that are what close a lot of riding places down.
couldn't agree more
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,797 Posts
yep that is why old people and people with children that play in the neighborhoods are trying to outlaw our toys
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea, well they need to get out of here, its not the city, this is the country----Why do people like this move to the country when you know theres going to be atv's? it makes no sense, they're dumb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
It sounds lke there is only one dumb person living on your street......... :loser:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,797 Posts
ZJcrawler45 said:
yea, well they need to get out of here, its not the city, this is the country----Why do people like this move to the country when you know theres going to be atv's? it makes no sense, they're dumb
man i used to think the same way but you know how you move away from the city to have freedom.....they move away from the city to have peace and quiet....man i moved out here to the country and thought id be able to do what i want....man they call on me for shooting....riding...loud cars and bikes...everything....and me and my friends keep it under 20 in high gears to be quiet and they still call....no matter how much you argue or whatever you wanna do they wont change youll only hurt yourself and other guys who enjoy this sport by bothering them....but i dont want to sound like a dad or old wise dude....just my .02
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,615 Posts
Maybe if you werent a dick to your neighbors they wouldnt call the cops on you for riding down the street, be nice, invite them over, be friends, or better yet, move. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol, move? i think not, we lived here along with every1 else up the one side of the street for 25 years, until they just recently ripped up the culdisac and built a development right on my farm fields, yes theres definitely a reason for me and every1 else that was here before to be pissed. Everyone from the big cities are movin out here and we liked our town how it used to be. So yes your correct, they need not to piss us off. we got tricks city people dont even know about.. And who the hell moves into a neighborhood and try's to rule it by calling the cops? bad reaction on their part, now every1 hates them. They myswell move cuz nobody is ever going to like them here. Isen't this a site that supports quads? or all of you just city slickers like the development people down here? If your any kind or rider, you'll realize developments on FARMS is BAD :grin_nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,615 Posts
Why not ride on trail instead of highway? Last time I checked it was illlegial to ride on highway :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,797 Posts
man im pretty much a ******* far from a damn cityslicker although i like the city too....i hate how they are tearing down the woods all over the place....shit soon there wont be enough trees to make oxygen and well all suffocate....and im also kind of a animal rights dudes so its a double whammy cuz there taking all the wildlife with them and then they compain about deer in the streets....those jackasses are forcing them into the streets....but enough about that..... enough complaints and they might ruin it for every off road rider around your town.....just think about the big picture....slow it down and keep it quiet and try to talk to them and come to a happy median...maybe everyone will win
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,068 Posts
ZJcrawler45 said:
hmmm must be no real riders that have replied. :wave-finger:
You are retarded. As time goes by, more and more rural areas are going to turn more urban as we run out of space. It's a fact of life that everyone is going to have to deal with someday. Even if you were the "farm OG" and your family has been there for 300 years, it doesn't give you the right to treat your new neighbors like you're better than them. You're mad at them for calling the cops to try to keep you under control, but from the hatred you display towards them, it sounds like that's the only way they can deal with you because you wouldn't listen if they came over and asked you politely. Living in a rural area does have its advantages because you can ride your quad down the street in order to get to the hills or track or whatever, but when most of us ride down the street, we are responsible enough to keep it slow in case other cars or god forbid children are in the street. You're 25, time to grow up and show some responsibility.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,682 Posts
ZJcrawler45 said:
lol, move? i think not, we lived here along with every1 else up the one side of the street for 25 years, until they just recently ripped up the culdisac and built a development right on my farm fields, yes theres definitely a reason for me and every1 else that was here before to be pissed. Everyone from the big cities are movin out here and we liked our town how it used to be. So yes your correct, they need not to piss us off. we got tricks city people dont even know about.. And who the hell moves into a neighborhood and try's to rule it by calling the cops? bad reaction on their part, now every1 hates them. They myswell move cuz nobody is ever going to like them here. Isen't this a site that supports quads? or all of you just city slickers like the development people down here? If your any kind or rider, you'll realize developments on FARMS is BAD :grin_nod:
i donno about you but i bet ya im more country then you are just from where i live we HAD a ton of land thats now a subdivision that WE built so other could enjoy our way of life with atvs and evrything else around evena main trail for atvs from one house to the neat that connected to the main trail to go anywheres you could want to go even into town and get gas to a bit to eat but as time goes by we get more and more folks from the city older folks mostly i find that want the quiet and all the atvs to be baned from all the trails and everything its getting really bad out here but in the subdivision about 3/4 of the folks that live in it have atvs even tho never ride them but we have ONE ex cop that hates them and is making it hard for me to even ride in my yard with out him calling the cops on me and he lives about 1km away from me yet he'll call the cops and say im bothering him and the peace and quiet of the country yet i have a stock pipe and if it wasnt for my family selling him the lad he biult his house on he wouldnt even be her but you know what try not being a dick and making more noise to piss them off as all they will do is go after everyone on and atv and say "oh atvers are all the same....outlaws" when its not true we ride by the laws and cause of 3 other dicks that act the way you do i cant even ride in my yard for 5 mins without the cops showing up we had a father with a boy in school about 14 that told his kid if he had passing grades he would get him a bike well it looked like one that these assholes had and the guy seen the kid on it one day and called the cops and said the kid was on the road and tryed to run him and his wife off the road with it so what happend the kid lost his bike thanks to dicks like you pissing off the people that complain about OHVs to start with so there you go what your doing is just as bad as them making the complaints if not worse as the good ones that will stop and be nice will be the ones to suffer and be harassed

AJ
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
17,061 Posts
Limited660 said:
Why not ride on trail instead of highway? Last time I checked it was illlegial to ride on highway :thumbsup:
Anything that isn't a state or federal highway is legal in Ohio with a few hoops and restrictions.





There's a difference between standing up for your rights and being an insolent prick. ZJ you're leaning dangerously close to the latter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
960 Posts
you do know one reason they don't like it is because they probably have never ridden on in there life and people don like what they don't know about mostly so try inviting them to go on a ride or something once you start riding it is really addicting as we all know lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Where i live we dont have problems with subdivisions going in we got a problem with people from pitts burg buying all the lands logging them and letting them sit.which has takeing alot of our riding spots and hunting.So i kinda see where hes coming from.I even had some guy try to kick me off my own land for riding, what a punk.He looked like the ass when he was booted off.
 
1 - 20 of 115 Posts
Top