Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SUMMER MOVING SALE.... now thru June 18th

Offering %20 off of retail on Valve train, clutch Components and other parts including:

Cams, (HDD5050, HDD5150, WEB4, Hotcams stage 3)
Spring Kits, (KW or new R-d/ WEB)
Rocker arm work,
Valves, (+1, +2 and TI)
Gaskets, (head, base and clutch)
Clutch Springs, (Raptor 660/700 and yfz 450)
Fibers,
DD Lockout clutch,
Billet brake pedals for lockout,

*parts may be limited to stock on hand*

CALL to get your discounts today!

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
aaarrghh! 20%! coulnd you say that 2 days earlier? :ripped:

just kidding hihi:D

·
Registered
664 Posts
Of course I already ordered a Direct Drive yesterday.....???

·
Registered
203 Posts
OK....why cant I find anything but Intakes, PC's, TB's, and pistons on your website Daniel. Am I missing something obvious....?

Thnx

·
Registered
39 Posts
PM sent Daniel.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
OK....why cant I find anything but Intakes, PC's, TB's, and pistons on your website Daniel. Am I missing something obvious....?

Thnx
Sorry our web site hasnt been updated for a long time... i prefer to take orders by Phone so customers are not ordering blind (the wrong parts) without the correct information behind each product... JUST CALL, we got it all!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Sorry our web site hasnt been updated for a long time... i prefer to take orders by Phone so customers are not ordering blind (the wrong parts) without the correct information behind each product... JUST CALL, we got it all!!
Yeah, OK, Was looking for the prices so
I'd know what I'm getting 20% off of :). Guess I'll grab a pen and call ya.
Thnx

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
all PM's returned

adding Bored throttle body service to the list as well as CP pistons!

·
Registered
390 Posts
DL700, I'm interested in having you program my Ignition can you tell me how much it would cost? And are the curves you up load to the ignition set for a particular type build? I made a mistake by not being thorough in trouble shooting a problem with my ignition and when I sent it to Dynatek to be check they erased the curves. I don't know what type of timing table it had because I bought it used. But I do know it wasn't the timing curves it has now from Dynatek. My bike does not have the performance it had with the previous selection of timing curves.

Thanks,
Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.