Raptor Forum banner

121 - 140 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
no no no just by searching fucking STATICXMAKO you ant gona find SHIT my searching my realllll name yes....that no one would know if it wasnt for zuk central and the users that came from there on here. you will find my facebook. staticxmako is a game and youtube and forum alias.....provides no information for me at alllllll. how do you remove your froum account and or threads? give me a tut

·
Banned
15 Posts
Steam Community :: ID :: staticxmako
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986121966Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
matt makowski posted on July 05, 2011 @ 6:42pm. derp. View all 2 comments. Groups _ ... View all 9 games recommended by staticxmako. Valve Logo ...
how did i do it then all i typed was staticxmaco

·
Banned
15 Posts
Steam Community :: ID :: staticxmako
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986121966Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
matt makowski posted on July 05, 2011 @ 6:42pm. derp. View all 2 comments. Groups _ ... View all 9 games recommended by staticxmako. Valve Logo ...
how did i do it then all i typed was staticxmaco

·
Banned
15 Posts
ok ok ok im going to go now i have a girl to please so static good luck with everything and hope mommies milk dont turn to powder,,,, there's a time to give up breast milk ya know? my girl is spread eagle on the bed just waiting for me, you dont know anything about that now do ya? lol hahaha LATERRRZZZZ douche bag

·
Banned
1 Posts
staticxmako your a joke. you edit your information on steam 15 mins ago because people call you out. also you edited you face out of your youtube video. your such a pussy. If you are so tuff leave your shit up. since you can drop f bombs like a boss. I bet you still go to highschool and hit on little freshman girls saying that you got 5 quads and 3 dirtbikes. shit thats how you get pussy i forgot but what your compensating with the toys is your dick size:eek:wned:. good luck with life. I cant wait until you get smacked in the face by reality. have a good day fuck head. also i think your raptor weights to much i think you should take it down to the frame and then burn it. I bet the metal and carbon left over should leave you with all you need for weight. your a fucking joke to this place and the rest of the internet. Later BOSS :doublebird: :bye:

·
Banned
15 Posts
I just wanted to say I'm sorry for saying the stuff I said and I did take it to far. Static you have your reasons for putting people down but that being said I would also like to say sorry the behalf of the members who took it over the edge. Raptor forum I would also like to say sorry to you guys as well. Ill be deleting my membership here so you won't have to see me no more

·
Registered
896 Posts
WOW kind of a lame thread. After reading this I am just in shock. I have been a member on this forum for sometime and can see why some people get banned. There are so many great members on here and most everyone is helpful. After I first joined this was not just a forum but a place to come help friends I've never met with problems and get help with mine. After my being AWOL I am glad to see that the old heads (Old Members) are still on here trying to do all they can to help others.

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
Trolls banned. SuzukiCentral and other sites are under the same ATV.com ownership so keep that in mind when you think about circumventing the ban here.

To the OP; you are disrespectful, annoying, and ungrateful. You brought with you a trail of trolls a mile long and have showed little contrition.

However, at moments in this thread you have displayed lucid moments where you got along with others. You are raptor owner in need of assistance and we are the kind of people that like to help. So if you can improve your attitude then you may be permitted to stay and reap all the benefits of the vast knowledge of our members. If you'd like to continue your attitude from the first page or two then I will have no choice but to send you on your way. The choice is yours, but if you'd ever like to see that raptor of yours in one piece and running again I would suggest sticking around.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I've been part of this forum for a couple years now, and part of Suzuki Central for about a year as well, and I can conquer with all the others on Suzuki Central that Static is a real douche. He was an ass to everybody over there, and is just going to continue to be one over here. He's been thrown out multiple times on SC, and is permanently banned for a reason. He's the one you should have banned, not the other guys like Tucker, and raptordave, and bansheex... They're all good guys like the majority of people here on Raptor Forum (not that they care about being on Raptor Forum anyway since they all ride Z400s and LTR450s). One of them just happened to see Static over here and share with the rest so they can let you guys know what an ass he is, after having a little fun with him of course...

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
686cody's post was inspiring to me. A willingness to help that goes beyond the superficial and an offer of a second chance to make a first impression which clearly followed the OP here. Our community is open and inclusive but has little use for those that offer nothing but trouble. Static's attitude has been addressed. As I stated if it continues to be a problem he will be removed.

Your "good guys" registered here for the expressed purpose of breaking our rule #2 and harassing someone. A continuation of what SuzukiCentral moderators apparently already asked them to stop on the other site.

...now i promised the mods over at SC that i would stop and stay out...
Any claim to be here to warn Raptoforum of the trouble this member can cause is weakened by the methods used. Instead of presenting themselves in a respectful manner or taking a moment to give Raptorforum staff a heads up about the problem member these "good guys" started right in with antagonizing the OP and proceeded to go so far as to declare the OP was committing fellatious acts on his father. The member registered under the name BANSHEEx was for the most part the exception to the influx of insults and rage by the other members who type like they themselves are pubescent children who failed Composition and English courses. But he was still not without malice in his intent and actions. If I thought that any of them were here for any other reason than because they wanted to mess with the OP then I would not have permanently banned each of them.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #138 (Edited)
i would like to say thanks for not banning me. im glad you can see who is the problem here. the one and only thing im disapointed with is the fact that i will never be able to trade on this forum or any of them for that matter. sadly because im a good traider im fair in every way.
on suzuki central i traded a HID kit for some stock wires/light setup on the LTZ wich costs about $90 less.....because i dont want the weight of the box and the bulb was burned out

NOW what im trying to get at there^^^^^ is that the trade i did with a guy from zuk central went well. and i gave him a good deal. we were both happy

but sadly people are really childish on almost every forum out there, its just very sad, that i have people googling my name for 6 months after a incident on thier forum happend. thats extremely childish.

and i would just like to thanks the admins or who ever banned them for seeing im not the problem. and seeing what started what.

sadly no one will trade with me, and i wont either due to lack of trust and hopefully people can grow up and provide info on a quad i have never owned. this quad will be partially rebuilt monday and run when im finished, it will run great beyond anyones imagination on this forum or suzukis forum. thanks again admins

also i would like to mention all of those other "site" bans you see are bans from a video game. counter strike source. i was banned from zuk central and ltr 450 headquarters......NO other forums im surprised the "amazing smart kids at zuk central could not tell those were game sites hahahaa anyways dont think i was banned from like 20 sites i was not

and yes. i act like a child on games, who the fuck doesnt get real zuk central.

with all of this said, i hope people can get over them selves

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
also do not take what i say out of context....like i know somone is giong to think im some cocky little prick for saying i traded a item that is high value for something cheap. i told about them to show im a good person not an asshole with trading.

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
I don't see what trades/sales have to do with any of this, nor am I interested in your video game escapades. If you don't rip anyone off and don't have a reputation for doing so I don't see where there will be a problem.

You yourself have caused plenty of strife here in this thread without any help. Frankly you have done plenty to earn yourself a ban even before the suzuki central members joined up here. If you cannot see that then I am afraid you are doomed to repeat the same mistakes again and perhaps atv4life95 is correct about the inevitability of ban. Don't mistake my charity for acceptance or an absolution of deeds.

It's time to get back on topic. f you have any questions about your raptor please post them and move on with the thread otherwise there's not much reason to keep it open.

121 - 140 of 142 Posts