Raptor Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
You guys may be on to something! I was missing one on the left side when I got the bike. That's the whole reason I bought the rebuild kit. They are both in the upside down if I understand the post correctly. I did not want to force anything so I assumed they went the way that allowed them to drop into place. I will get to this later this afternoon and let you know what I find out. Have a good day!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
That was it guys! Got them switched around and now it runs so much better. It seems a little lean as I am getting a little popping out of the pipe when it revs up. This is just past 1/2 throttle, but when accelerated up that seems to go away and she screams! I am thinking some adjusting with fuel screw will make it better. Thank you so much for the time you spent helping me out. I am very excited to get it out and ride it. I still have to button it back up, but that will be no big deal. Thanks again!
Anthony

·
I am unique
22,619 Posts
That was it guys! Got them switched around and now it runs so much better. It seems a little lean as I am getting a little popping out of the pipe when it revs up. This is just past 1/2 throttle, but when accelerated up that seems to go away and she screams! I am thinking some adjusting with fuel screw will make it better. Thank you so much for the time you spent helping me out. I am very excited to get it out and ride it. I still have to button it back up, but that will be no big deal. Thanks again!
Anthony
Fuel screws will not help above idle, raise the needles some.............:D
Its amazing how often I see this........

21 - 23 of 23 Posts