Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I'm the son of a Yamaha shop owner but I was wondering what stock ATV exhausts will also work on a 660r. I am low on $$$ but the pipe I have is rusty and has a couple dents in it too. So I figure I could get a whole new system maybe off a 700 rappy?

Thanks,
Da Coop :cool:

·
Registered
413 Posts
no it wont work bro. I think I have a few stockers laying around. I could take some pics of them tomorrow and post em up. how much are you looking to spend. shipping is always a little high due to the size weight, usually 15-20 bucks. let me know, thanks,
tom

·
Registered
532 Posts
I have a full yosi pipe with a dent in the can that can not be seen and does not effect performance. I will take 200 plus shipping. If you are looking for a little more I have a complete Edelbrock carb system also. I will sell both for 400 plus shipping. Thanks

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no it wont work bro. I think I have a few stockers laying around. I could take some pics of them tomorrow and post em up. how much are you looking to spend. shipping is always a little high due to the size weight, usually 15-20 bucks. let me know, thanks,
tom
Pics would be good.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a full yosi pipe with a dent in the can that can not be seen and does not effect performance. I will take 200 plus shipping. If you are looking for a little more I have a complete Edelbrock carb system also. I will sell both for 400 plus shipping. Thanks
Can I see some pics of yoshi? I can't do anything now but I have money on the way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts