Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently own a 2004 raptor 660r. I am also on my second rear shock for it. The first one was flat (no air in it) when I bought it so i purchased another one. The strut on the second one, which I bought off ebay, keeps unscrewing itself from the bottom mount. I was wondering if anyone knew a good fix for this or if anyone knows where I can find a new shock that will fit my raptor that is under $200. If that isn't possible then where could I send one of the two shocks I have to get rebuilt? Thanks!

·
Registered
427 Posts
I currently own a 2004 raptor 660r. I am also on my second rear shock for it. The first one was flat (no air in it) when I bought it so i purchased another one. The strut on the second one, which I bought off ebay, keeps unscrewing itself from the bottom mount. I was wondering if anyone knew a good fix for this or if anyone knows where I can find a new shock that will fit my raptor that is under $200. If that isn't possible then where could I send one of the two shocks I have to get rebuilt? Thanks!
Can you post a pic of the part that's unscrewing?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Search the forum for a guy name JOGACA he can rebuild or may have some for sale.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Take it to a shop get it built and valves for your weight. Any used shock is throening money in the tolet. Got on here builds shocks...I had him so two bikes, one was good one was not good...can't get ahold of him anymore. Jogaca is his name.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Jogca's name is Kevin. Call him +14802623216. I have shocks from him, super nice guy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts