Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 660 it has a full Yoshimura Exhaust k&n intake and k&n intake cover the exhaust header turns blood red I honestly don’t know if the jets are right but the spark plug it grey like its spouse to but in 5th gear sometimes it looses power and barley gets gas it bogs down

·
Registered
39 Posts
You could be running lean, but ive heard those headers glow because it’s thinner metal than the stock ones, when you ride does the throttle seem sluggish or does it hang sometime? And just check for any vacuum leaks on the carburetor boots

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have a 2005 660 it has a full Yoshimura Exhaust k&n intake and k&n intake cover the exhaust header turns blood red I honestly don’t know if the jets are right but the spark plug it grey like its spouse to but in 5th gear sometimes it looses power and barley gets gas it bogs down
They will turn red, especially sitting there idling. You do want to make sure plug color looks good, no hesitation or dead spots. There should be plenty of jetting information on this site to help with that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts