Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I just picked up a polaris predator 500 / taking over the payments. Question is anyone know where I can get a kit to adjust the valves? I had a forum found but I can't find it now. need any info that can be dug up. I know the valves needs adjusted atleast that is what it sounds like.

·
Just a 78HP trail bike
2,426 Posts
ceanern said:
Alright I just picked up a polaris predator 500 / taking over the payments. Question is anyone know where I can get a kit to adjust the valves? I had a forum found but I can't find it now. need any info that can be dug up. I know the valves needs adjusted atleast that is what it sounds like.
guess i am the man for this job :grin_nod:

the YFZ's use the same shims as the predator.

PS, you are probabally looking for PredatorOwners.com :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :slap: :wave-finger:

·
Freak!
7,986 Posts
preddy08 said:
ceanern said:
guess i am the man for this job :grin_nod:

the YFZ's use the same shims as the predator.

PS, you are probabally looking for PredatorOwners.com :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :slap: :wave-finger:
Ahhh, Come on Preddy, there very helpful over there if they find out you own a raptor ::) :lol:

Congrats on the new bike :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Are you still over there Preddy 08? There is a hole section on the valves over there Colorado. I think if I remember right it also has a video where to buy from and everything, so you just fixing it up to sell or what? I know there is a metric bolt conversion kit over there which will help you out a ton if you are going to do your own wrenching.

·
Freak!
7,986 Posts
dkpolaris525 said:
Are you still over there Preddy 08? There is a hole section on the valves over there Colorado. I think if I remember right it also has a video where to buy from and everything, so you just fixing it up to sell or what? I know there is a metric bolt conversion kit over there which will help you out a ton if you are going to do your own wrenching.
I was just teasing, they're good people, and great info :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
They're good machines, I liked mine. I'm thinking about selling my Outlaw now and buying a KTM, probably wait until next year on that though.

·
Just a 78HP trail bike
2,426 Posts
dkpolaris525 said:
Are you still over there Preddy 08?

LOL, not really. I was banned about a year ago :'( :'( :'(

I keep up to date over there with fake accounts :grin_nod:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm probably gonna be keeping for a spare. I have 2 other brothers that don't have bikes which the one will use my 4x4 and the other will more than likely use the sport. and if they aren't going it is always nice having a few extra bikes around when you go out for the unexpected friends that come by.

·
Registered
863 Posts
ceanern i assume mikey quit paying on the predator and you repoed it from him,since you financed it for him :thumbsup:I dont blame you a bit

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He didn't quit paying just he lost interest in riding and late on some payments but he wants to get his own place. Hes been living here at my place since around x-mas time. I still have to talk to him about some other things.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts