Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Just kidding:rolleyes: Proud new owner of This Beast of A Quad! Still have my 660 also, which is for sale now:( Or maybe just keep em both!:eek:

Truth be told, I traded a few Ps3 games and an Ipod for a 98 Blaster 200cc two months ago. Was fun for the yard, but not enough outside of it! So a month ago, I traded a (puppy) for a nice 01 660r. Was planning to mod it, but then I figured, If I'm going to mod one, may as well be the HORSE, not the PONY!8)

Thanks to all who helped out with advice along the way! This is the best Raptor Forum online!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
what did u trade for the 700?:D seems like u trade alot. a puppy for a 660 i'd be like hellz yeah.

i would like a 660 for that "R1" motor mod they do. i think it would be sick to have that in. but i havent seen anyone post in the 660/700 section yet that had that motor in there. too many problems with it?

oh yeah and crongrats on the 700 youll love it!

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
good deal...just remember the term "they don't build em like they used to" :D

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good deal...just remember the term "they don't build em like they used to" :D
Actually, after reading a few reviews, it appears that term is out of the window. It seems they learned from the earlier released flaws, and bettered the machine overall, as far as frame, suspension, etc. But I'm no PRO ATV "reviewer" either:(

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Actually, after reading a few reviews, it appears that term is out of the window. It seems they learned from the earlier released flaws, and bettered the machine overall, as far as frame, suspension, etc. But I'm no PRO ATV "reviewer" either:(
Bahahaha you tell him X660X!!! Ya hear that Tommy?! :p :p :p.

Congrats on the new machine man! You know white raptor's are the fastest :grin_nod:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts