Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking to powder coat my subframe and control arms to the same red as my chassis. Does anyone happen to know the color code ?

·
Super Moderator
8,935 Posts
I don’t know the code, but I feel like the name is lollipop red. I have had our local shock guru, Jogaca, powder coat bits and pieces and I think that might be it.

Perhaps @CHIMBAZOID might know….

Obviously test a small item first. My color choice might be too red.

·
Registered
64 Posts
where are you located? im in southern california and have a blue 08 i bought but the previous owner flipped and broke the rear subframe so bought a brand new factory one but all they had was that red color for the frame you have and stands out crazy, if you're local and would like to trade i would be down lemme know

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where are you located? im in southern california and have a blue 08 i bought but the previous owner flipped and broke the rear subframe so bought a brand new factory one but all they had was that red color for the frame you have and stands out crazy, if you're local and would like to trade i would be down lemme know
I’m located in Miami, FL. I’d be down to trade though. Email me so we can talk and see what we can do. I’ll ship mine to you and you ship yours to me. I’ll pay the shipping. Hit me up so we can arrange.
[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts