See other thread.

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
Nice!

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
we will be doing t-shirts, hoodies, and possibly tank tops for the women if theres enough people interested. the design you see will be on the back of the sweatshirts and t's with all the sponsors. were sending boost the design for the front tonight or tomorrow.

just wanted to say thanks to mike and chris for letting us take a crack at this!

·
Registered
342 Posts
raptor rallye shirts

glad to see we're meeting some expectations. it's pretty cool. mike(gotboost) will be helping us handle the forum part of the shirt info and after the final cost is figured out, he'll be posting a price list and a link to our website where everyone ordering stuff can do so via paypal. again, thanks to everyone for the feedback:D

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
Are they the same shirts and sweatshirts as last year? If I remember right the sweatshirts were really nice material...but I didn't get one.:(

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Nice!!! Ill definitly take a 2 XL hoodies, maybe 1 M hoody, 2 XL t shirts and 1 M/L tank for the wife!!!! :cool:

·
Sand blasting your paint is my specialty
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's nice to give an idea of what sizes a quantity you'll want to order but please keep an eye out for the new topic that'll pop up in a few weeks. With the link I'll include you'll be able to go right to their website and order. This topic was just to show you guys what the killer design of a shirt FDL racing has come up with this year.

Spy's have told me there's even talk of a possible sticker with this design on it.

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
I just edited with sizes above.

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts
I'll be picking up a couple this year for sure, I waited to long last year and missed out.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Hi guys the design looks good. I got 2 of the hoodies last year and they are of good quality and nice and thick. Mike can you post a link on the Rally thread when you are ready for some orders? I don't want anyone to miss the new thread for orders. I really appreciate all of the hard work everyone puts into this. The Rally gets better every year and Im sure this year will be no exception.

·
Sand blasting your paint is my specialty
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If a mod see's this post please lock this thread.

I'm posting up a new topic for pricing and order info right now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.