Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Sand blasting your paint is my specialty
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks again FDL Racing for the designs and shirts making!!!

FDL racing's screen names GAS IT (Brandon) and dicbeninya (Aaron) are going to be making a second run of shirts. This time around were going to do it through paypal or check by mail and pm's.

Brandon's paypal address is [email protected]

Please contact them for your ordering

Cut off dates as follows

T-shirt ordering cut off will be May 31st this cut off may be moved back slightly to make the order large enough for FDL.

Front of shirt

Back of t-shirt + there will be sponsor logos below the design.

All shirts and sweaters will be on black.

Pricing for shirts are as follows

There will be a $6 flat shipping rate tack on top of all orders so they can get them shipped out to you.

Sweatshirts sizes sm-2x $30, sizes 3x-6x $32

T-shirts sizes sm-2x $16, sizes 3x-6x $18

No-sleeve/sleeveless sizes sm-xl $16, sizes 2x-6x $18

Woman's tank tops sizes sm-xl $16, sizes 2x-6x $18

Long sleeve sizes sm-xl $19, sizes 2x-6x $21

Raptor Rally stickers (will be the design for the front of the shirt) 6" diameter sticker $4

Package deal will be $45 it'll be sizes sm-6x sweater, t-shirt, and a sticker. You can substitute a ladies tank or no-sleeve shirt for the t-shirt with no additional cost.

If you want to use check or money order Brandon (gas it) said pm him and he might be able to work something out with you.

Thanks again guys for another great rally!!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Are the sweatshirts hoodies or just sweat shirt?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Bet I'm gonna cop one those

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hey guys, forgot to have boost add the big rally stickers to the list of things that can be ordered. It'll be a 24" dia sticker that's the same as the 6" ones. I had one on back of my toyhauler and it looked sweet as hell. A few people asked about gettin one so it's available. The cost is $30 per sticker.

Thanks alot for the orders and we definitely looking forward to doin this again next year. The rally was awesome and the people were great.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Pm sent

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Paid

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hey everybody, last few days for Raptor Rally shirts. We're gonna close ordering on this Sunday, the 6th of June. We appreciate all the orders from everyone and are lookin forward to designing a new shirt for next year. (if Chris and Mike let us! lol) Thanks again, Brandon.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
When do these ship?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Cool thanks bro

·
Registered
342 Posts
You guys are great. Sorry so long but finally ready to ship these. Anyone interested in an xl hoody or xl long sleeve t-shirt? We have one of each extra. $20 for the hoody and $10 for the long sleever plus shipping of course. Thanks

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Thanks bro.

·
Sand blasting your paint is my specialty
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You guys are great. Sorry so long but finally ready to ship these. Anyone interested in an xl hoody or xl long sleeve t-shirt? We have one of each extra. $20 for the hoody and $10 for the long sleever plus shipping of course. Thanks
Hey Brandon I'd take the extra long sleeve shirt if it's still available. I'll shoot you a pm.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts