Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 yfz 450 .... does anyone know if there is wire to cut from the computer and ground to the frame to make this thing go faster .... Im stuck at 80 mph .

And any sugestions on mods to do for 2010 yfz 450 ..... i already have the Rossier exhaust and msd blaster comp.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dont cut any wires! Your Blaster has a speed limitier that you are able to change, on one of the ajustable maps(four- eight). If you need the correct map, I have one that I can send you in an email.

-Jared

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dont cut any wires! Your Blaster has a speed limitier that you are able to change, on one of the ajustable maps(four- eight). If you need the correct map, I have one that I can send you in an email.

-Jared
Cool thanks Jared my email is [email protected] .... im trying to figure out this blaster ... i just bought the bike with all these things on it .... It also has a big floe intake it looks like .

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just sent you the tune, If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

*This tune is for a YFZ with an RE pipe and RE Intake*

-Jared

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just sent you the tune, If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

*This tune is for a YFZ with an RE pipe and RE Intake*

-Jared
Thanks Jared i can't seam to get it to send to the msd .... i saved it to my lap top and it says it sent but dosn't seem to work ..... will try again tomorrow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts