Raptor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 11460 Posts

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
So... Whattup ? :beer:
Your starting this one up alot earlier then last years. why dont you give us an up date on your new build.:)

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your starting this one up alot earlier then last years. why dont you give us an up date on your new build.:)
Last years was an afterthought. This years was - yeah, it was late too :lol: Goddamn potheads.

Not much to update for me, just stackin parts still. One day I might even be able to ride the bastard :lol: I'm shooting for June 2014 haha

Put some Blacked out Barkers on my bros bike though, and have an HC2 I need to drop in there soon. Figure I'll just steal his bike for a while :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes and no Tommy. Just been buying pieces here and there. All torn down to frame for PC right now. Cut off/ground down a few unnecessary parts last weekend. Slow going, been pretty broke this winter.

Good to hear, that 3 plugger pissin' some people off up there eh ?

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
Just doesn't feel the same....but I will probably dig through the VIP archive to relive some of the good old days later tonight.

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
Did you guys hear about how much coke Charlie Sheen snorted last night?

It was enough to kill two and a half men!!!

Ok, that was my contribution to the bs thread. lol

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just doesn't feel the same....but I will probably dig through the VIP archive to relive some of the good old days later tonight.
:rofl: We were diggin earlier, Randy found a great old pissing match thread :lol: It's still linked in history I think :lol: It was a good read, good old school dick wavin thread. Even back then, Shawn was a jackass - a well documented fact ! :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
Why do the phrases "dog's bollocks" and "cat's ass" both mean the same thing. By the transitive property this means a dog's testicles are somehow equivalent to the back end of a cat....I'm no veterinarian or biologist but I find this perplexing.....

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Oh shit ! :rofl:

I have a question for ya... You guys notice the Raptor Rally logo you've got there is a YFZ ? ;) OOPS !
Looks like a rappy to me. Kinda hard to tell with the details of the bike blacked out. Headlights look like rappy ones anyway. I have no idea where the picture came from for the flyer as i didn't make it. :eek:

1 - 20 of 11460 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.