Raptor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
11441 - 11460 of 11460 Posts

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
My first post of 2012 is bullshit :haha: going for emergency custody of my son in the morning his druggy mother went to jail for VOP. Hopefully I get it then fight for full custody when she gets out. Wish a fellow rider and a younger one luck.

·
The Moose Rider
1,644 Posts
Thats how it works you either have the time but no money or have the money but no time. I am always short on time more then money:( but I wish I had more play money, the wife thinks my money should buy stuff like kids clothes and food for everyone in the house, WTF is she thinking anyway.....

You gonna make it to the Rally Lo"vv"Sbody?
You know it. I'm sure the bike will be the same as it was last year. The major mods will start after school. I'm thinking about a s/l bs thread. Just to get ideas out there.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
What you going to school for again Lows? I'm sure you've probably said it before, but I'm not going back through all the pages of the 2011 BS thread to find it, haha.

·
The Moose Rider
1,644 Posts
Electrical Engineering. Been going for almost 2 years now. I'll be done end of summer or end of fall quarter. Then buy a house and then mods. And newer truck and 5th wheel and i got to many and's. lol

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Electrical Engineering. Been going for almost 2 years now. I'll be done end of summer or end of fall quarter. Then buy a house and then mods. And newer truck and 5th wheel and i got to many and's. lol
Sweet deal man, great field to be in. Must be nice to be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel too. We all have too many "ands," lol. Where would we be if we had no "ands?" I'm starting back to school on the 9th, not looking forward to it, lol. Aviation. Who knows, maybe in a few years I'll have my own C-130 and I'll be able to fly everyone to the "choice" riding spots around the world.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Maybe selling the blue beast.

·
"Sand Hustler"
1,644 Posts
electrical engineer ehhh? Our company hires electrical engineers daily....intelligrated.com they do a lot of co op stuff too. fyi

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Spider-Lōc;1004802 said:
Maybe selling the blue beast.
Why? What happened?

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
So which BS thread are we going with? This one or the one Seggy just started? Lol.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Lol it makes no difference to me, I'll leave it up to the angry mob.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Who is Blue? That turd never gets on here anymore. Maybe once every 3 months, so I don't know who you are referring to. I'm referring to the collective, when I say the "angry mob."

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Why? What happened?
Child custody case,but mother signed over custody so it's off market. Unless, she decides to head back to court. So the boy is safe and so is the rappy as of now.

11441 - 11460 of 11460 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.