Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 yamaha raptor. I want to mod it with good upgrades to boost the power and make stuff like wheeling easier. Can you please tell me what the best upgrades are for my quad are.

·
Super Moderator
7,754 Posts
For that size bike, pipes and better flowing air filter, the adjust carb jetting as necessary. Maybe play with sprocket sizes, those are cheap. Smaller front makes you quicker off the line, larger front gives better top end but you will lose torque.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What about a cfm air box I was looking at one and it says it increases the horsepower, are they worth it its 200$. And could you provide a link to a exhaust pipe system that you would recommend

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I have a 2011 yamaha raptor. I want to mod it with good upgrades to boost the power and make stuff like wheeling easier. Can you please tell me what the best upgrades are for my quad are.

The Raptor is a great platform to modify, but I wouldn't go too deep into the motor. I'd stop at a full DASA / Barker exhaust , Uni filter, and proper jets and focus on handling mods. These quads handle so well with upgraded suspension and once you outgrow the factory 250 power plant several aftermarket companies offer a CRF150 conversion kit. The CRF kit is a blast. :wink

1 - 5 of 5 Posts