Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Moose Rider
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So M/D said he wanted to get this years rally more organized, or i think he mumbled something about more organization while talking to his friend Makers Mark or mumbled something while mad at that friend the next day. But anyway i'm starting this thread to just simply throw ideas out there. As far as The date for the rally this year, group camping/lodging. A schedule for events, maybe we could even get some sponsorship this year. I will leave the final voting up to "OG's" on the other site as normal. Just a place for ideas to come together.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I've not been to a Rally in the past, but what were some of the things that took place at past Rallys, both good and bad, that could be built off of or avoided?

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
We should have a meeting point this year. Last year was very confusing:lol: no one knew where we were all gonna be at.

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
Kris, I forgot about the WMSD's again and I see your point about the weekends. I think we'll try and schedule a summer mini-rally for a date in late July or August that coincides with a WMSD race. I know a few of our other members would enjoy some time at the track and I know I like to go and watch myself.

I'll see what I can do about adding another date, for now we're going to stick with this weekend so people can get time off etc. I'll keep everyone updated on a second trip.

·
Sand Slinger Extraordinaire
234 Posts
That would be cool MD. After further review, my June is looking pretty booked already anyways. After talking to some of the boys last week that go out west with me, I think mid-June is the best timeframe for everyone to get off work for our 10-day dune tour. Sooo, I would be all for a "mini rally" later in the year for some hangin' at the track and bs'ing with some other Raptor riders!

Later- Kris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.